Reviews for Gunfighter
paulmolive222 chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
I like the characters, I love the plot and everything about this book. Good job writer! If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on NóvelStar, just submit your story to hardy nó or joye nó
Ethan the stargazer chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Excellent!Especially for someone who isn't a native english speaker. Your narrative reminds of the Dark Tower series, but that is probably just in my Stephen King addicted mind. Good Job!And keep writing.

-Tuten-Ra

Final Score 10/10
Prieda Solo chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Last line is awesome :) Great work, can't wait to see what you do with this, it is lovely so far

Keep writing D

prieda
Prieda Solo chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
wow. I love this chapter, the whole feelign and everything you manage to get into it. And i like Jesse. He is funny and cynical and great D

Nice storyline. Teeny bit confusing in places, but that is probably because I am tired :(

Dialogue is amazing. probably me favourite thing about this so far. Descriptions are good (although not as beautiful as the ones in the first chapter :p )
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Very nice. Good start, cool charaters. pity Ratty died, I was kindof liking him. And the story develops very well.

There are some problems with the english, but I am completely full of admiration for you, for managing to write in a different language. Also the slight errors kindof add to the style in places, particularly your descriptions at the beginning (liked those a lot).

Do you want I beta for your English? I'd be free if you want D
Alexis LePlume chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
I'm actually quite impressed with your use of language. There are native english speakers I know who don't write as well. Hell, I think some of it was better than mine.

Anyway, the characters were quite believable and worldly. I could clearly see everything you described. I certainly hope to read more of your work.

~Alexis
jennie marsland chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Julius, this story has potential and your English is really not bad. You're doing a good job here! The settings and descriptions are well done. You could do a bit more in the way of character development, but in general a good start.