Reviews for Hercules Goes Hollywood
Danzi chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Haha this was one hell of a parody of the commercial reality of the world these days, and done with such humour I thought it was really good ] Even in such a short piece you made very vivid characters and gave the impression of their stories and...well characters lol. And you clearly have great knowledge of myth! A great work and nothing I can find to change.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Freebie review!

AHAHA! Thank you so much for requesting this one XD

Oh, man, I love it! I wonder what the assignment was. Write anything reflecting that you learned something? Your teacher must have had an interesting look on his/her face upon getting this! And you're lucky. We had to give a 45 minute presentation as our final...

The characters were hilarious. I love the minions, #1 and #2. Perfect little stereotypes.

You actually pulled of Hercules pretty well. You had a good blend of power and arrogance-how he naturally is-with the passivity needed to make this work. Just a note, though: You mention Hera, which is the Greek name for Juno, but you use Hercules, which is the Roman name of Heracles.

The rom-com conversions are perfect! I especially love the hydra one. "It'd be like that hydra's heads all coming back only with dandelions!"

Some other lines I loved:

"I mean, I killed my wife and children. That's plenty of brooding material!"

"What's this about you sleeping with fifty different women?" Hercules chuckled. "Yeah, those were good times."

Just...brilliant XD