Reviews for No Angels in Hell
TheSadOne chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
And I chose that name because I reached the last available chapter. PLEASE don't stop this story. I want to keep reading! It's so good!
Liley chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
WOW... PLease updates this is really interesting.

I really want to know what happen next
Dalek17 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Oh my gosh... this is really good. I wish you were still working on it. I would love to know how it goes on... You're a great writer...
Lexy7432 chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
this is an intruigingly different sotry and I can't wait to see what happens next
bingowildshadow chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Nice twist at the end. Sweet, please update soon.
somuchformyhappyending chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
love this so far. I love your writing style. I hope you update soon!
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Fuck, I want more!
Estelin chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
this was great. keep up the good work and writing. i hope there will be more.
ArghImaPirate chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
omg! i really am enjoying his creepy and evilness! it's erally freaky but entertaining.

you haven't updated recenlty update soon!

i need htere to be an angel :)
MidorixGrl chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
wow, amazing plot and story. please update soon!
DarkestOfNights chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Bahh hurry up and post up chapter 7 I'm dieing to know what will happen, I really hope someone will save her, that or she kills Regan.
The Marrow Of Life chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Oh my goodness. You really have to continue this story.

It's great. Please update...

Will be keeping an eye on you...XDXD

Thanks.
ElsiiLikesBubbles chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
this story is amazing

its just so well written

and it really thrilling

i want more!
OnceUponADecember chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!
Sweet Child chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
I liked the title of this, and the summary seemed interesting too, so I started reading this. The plot didn't disappoint - it's ineresting.

But you have to work more on the overall represantation. The way you cross over from one point of view to the other is too sudden; you should rather signify in some kind of way that the POV has changed. Also, you need to seriously expand what you've written so far. As much as I could tell, most of your story consists of dialogue. You should write more about what happens in between; as in saying more about how they interact. Don't get me wrong, dialogue is important, and you did a great job on it, but no story can hold up on dialogue alone.

I hope that didn't discourage you, because the plot is really interesting. I especially liked the twist, when Regan admitted that Codin is his stepsister. Anyway, I hope you'll think about the advice I gave you (don't take it too bad on me) and that you'll update soon.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »