Reviews for dreamer
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Wonderful. The second version is much improved. Kudos to you for taking your reviewer's advice. So many see constructive criticism as a flame.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
I like this piece a lot.. the rhyming is great and the descriptions are really nice.. I also love those questions at the end.. awesome piece
La Demoiselle Aline chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
I love your poem so much! Keep on writing!
Alice Faraday chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is truely beautiful. Now and then I'll come across a diamond while I'm searching through all the poetry here. Yours glistens brightly with imagination and passion. I was listening to a very moving song while reading your poem, and could see the words dance to the music, painting a picture in my mind.

Never forget, never regret.

MOUSE
Ash of Lynne chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Nice work! Verses 1 and 2 are great!

Verse three could use a little work, you lose the rhyme scheme here, and I think if you could change line 2 to rhyme with line 4 it would be great! Line four is really good.

Verse 5 is pretty good too, but the fourth line doesn't flow very well (when I read it anyway). I think if you changed it to "And its painful themes" it would read softer.

Verse 6 could use work. I absolutely LOVE what you're trying to say, but the verse is kind of choppy.

Overall, I really like this- it's a theme we can all identify with, and I think you did well in kind of creating a "character" that is blissfully sweet. Great job!
softer side of apples chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I FEEL LIKE THIS WAS WROTE FOR ME... I LOVE IT...
Imperia chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
this poem flows very well. it's a light poem and a nice and easy read. good job!