Reviews for When Practicality Fails
substitute angel chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I love all the characters. They compliment each other so well and they're entertaining to read. Maddie reminds me of a few of my friends and Jess reminds me of myself in so many ways. This is really interesting to read and the chapters are easy to read. Nice work.
substitute angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I liked the idea you have for this and you've written it very well. By the time I read the first few lines, I wanted to read more. You've done a really nice job. The characters are very easy to relate to and the chapter flowed smoothly. Good work.
MidnightSolstice chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
Omg you updated! ! !

Good luck on your finals(which were the days before I reviewed but hey!)!

I'm glad you made this chapter long, and not short since you've been neglecting us /wrist... ; ; anyways, I loved it, absolutely loved it! I hope you can update when you get some time to yourself, and relax a bit. I am really excited for the next update, I hope its soon lol. Hopefully Jess will get to know Luke a bit more, he seems really nice, and definately is interested in her .. And Maddie and Mark will be making babies by the end of the week, I just know it!

Solstice
MidnightSolstice chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
I like this chapter Not really as much as the first, but this chapter definately wasn't a let down. I hope there's more to come, this story has alot of potential, I hope its not all happy go lucky the whole time, needs to be some drama! Keep up the good work!
Alenor chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
hmm...good chappie. i can't wait for more to see what happens next. i take it jess and luke are gonna end up sharing a tent at some point do the the relations of maddie and mark, am i right? Alenor.
Nicole Deming chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I think its really good so far. I remember when I used to go camping we would have a lot of parties and such, by the fire. We would go toobing and fishing. All kinds of fun stuff. Just some ideas in case you get stuck. I think this is good what you have so far. You should really continue it.
elizabeth73 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I love Luke and Jess together. The moments of awkwardness and the moments of playfulness are so cute. I think you are doing a great job and I can't wait to read more.

Maddie is pretty funny too. I think she and Mark should get married! Then Luke would have a reason to see Jess again after the camping trip.

This chapter was great!
boredshitless chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
hey this story sounds great so far, waiting for the update
Adders721 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
So I have been meaning to read and review your new story, but I got busy. cant wait for more from you. Hope you update soon!

adders
MidnightSolstice chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I love the way you write, you describe things w/o over analyzing them, and over exaggerating them, I hate story's about the rich, and how they have everything then find love, this is perfect to my style of reading. Please don't stop write this story, I'm definitely going to check into your other story's!
Nicole Deming chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I really like this story and I cannot wait for you to update.
Alenor chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
heya, this looks like it's gonna be good. can't wait for more Alenor.