Reviews for Echoes
Icrome chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
last 2 lines hit hard, i liked that, another good piece
Isca chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I liked the fourth section the best. The imagery is stunning and peaceful. The simplicity of the words and of the structure form a poem of grace and beauty. Keep up the great work!
Voxvocem chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I really like this...I'm a rather devout Christian myself, so it touched me. I'm always wondering what heaven is like, to the point of wondering how much longer I have to live...but alas, I really can't comprehend it, as much as I want to, and as you put it, it draws in my ear...and fades.

It even seems like it could be used as song lyrics to me...it has that feel. A very good thing :D
Written chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
wow, really beautiful and spiritual! I'm not a very spiritual person myself, but this touched me. nice work!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I like this piece a lot.. the comparisons/contrasts are wonderful and I like the flow a lot... I really love the last line

The second to last stanza was not my favorite.. the content was fine, but the line length didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the piece... the second and last line seemed too short... Not sure what to do with the second line... maybe an adjective about the angels, but for the last line maybe dissipates instead of fades.. its longer and I think a bit more powerful

Anyhow great piece
Becca chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
The last quatrain was gorgeous.

A truly aching comfort - peace knowing that eternity is sealed and yet a desperate need to leave this world.

Wonderful.