Reviews for Ira and the Sirens
crumblicker chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Omg this story is soooo good I'm so upset you seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth :C especially after you specifically said you weren't abandoning the story lol but I hope you'll come back and update!
firefox vixen chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
awesome
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow, I really liked this story, and now I will never know how it finishes! Well, I assume so, since this story hasn't been updated in a few years, but, in case you decide to look back on this story longer down the line, thankyou for posting it! -A
Tiffany Lindley chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Really nice story so far, I'm hoping there's more to it.
Jji chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
Aghhhhhhh! Cliffhanger! Please update! It's been what? 4 years! Please pleaseeeee!
Kyuubigod chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
Oooh, more than three years and no update. I really love this story, it's the only one I've faved on this site. I know on your deviantart page you said your were done with deviantart but are you done with this story? It's so good, it would be a shame to see it never finished.

Anyway, I hope wherever you are you come back to this story, you left it at such a frustration cliffhanger I'm going crazy not getting the rest of it.

I look forward to more from you in the future.
anonymous chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
Please upload the next chapter soon! This story is really interesting, I just love Piper and Ira, they are so funny together! I really want to know what happens next! What happened to Piper? Who grabbed Ira? What is the big shark thing? Is it a real siren- like the ones in the town's siren legends-, and if that's so then what is Piper? And what's up with Sparling? Does he have anything to do with the shark-man (I don't know how to say 'shark' in latin and 'mer' is latin for 'fish', so merman fits Piper, but sharks aren't fish so it doesn't fit for the thing that attacked Piper and Ira, so I'll just call him a shark man)? and what's with the man that Ira saw at the end of the alley? Does the shark-man have the ability to gain legs and come on land and if so then was that man the shark-man? Please finish the story so that these questions can be answered!
Mienaku chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
This story is so good. I noticed it hasn't been udated since 2008. Do you plan on finishing it? I hope so!
Nevergreen chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
Oh, Ira does seem to be losing it a bit! Is it the effect of the sirens? Or the mystery creature?
Nevergreen chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Harpooning the whole ocean would be bad...another awesome chapter :D
Nevergreen chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
This story is so good :D
Nevergreen chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
This is so tense, love it! :)
Nevergreen chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
Oh no! Poor piper, this is terrible :(
Nevergreen chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
Ahhh! This is getting so creepy! The man is so scary...I'm easily startled. Very easily. Loving this so far :D
Nevergreen chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Ah! Can't wait to find out what happens, dun dun dun XD
208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »