Reviews for Office Politics
Love the first chapter! Arron seems hilarious! :D

HC
The Mac Scribble chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
UPDATE!

I thought you said it was done. T.T
theslykit chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
yay! update update update please! :D
happy ever afterxx chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
I love thiw story and personally, I like the e-mail format. It's different and still interesting to read. Oh and I really hope you will update soon because I don't know how long I can wait.
Catharsis195 chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I really, really don't like this story AT ALL. I just can't get into it and it seems so juvenile, awkward, and immature...I'm sorry, maybe future chapters will be better? Because right now, I'm definitely not feeling it...
buckie chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Wah. I guess I like the revised version more than the one on the ella-chun fc. It's sweet, as always, and even though I know what will happen, updates are appreciated. :D
Lady Wrye chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Hey I really love your story. I like the different format because it gives the reader the chance to add to the story in his/her own head. Very fun and cute. Looking forward to future chapters! :)
Reviewer chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
well, if you want the honest truth why this story doesn't have more reviews...well, it's because this story isn't good.

The complete email format could be interesting but you haven't dont it successfully. Your reasoning is good, but you are not professional in your stories- consider JD Allen's latest story and you will see snippets of email dialogue which is amusing, filling and done realistically. There is a lack of connection and just that necessary realistic appearance...It just seems like you are writing a detached story cut into separate lines. Your previous story set in the Regency era had great potential- albeit the mechanical errors and slight intrudence of the author, it was written well. This story just doesn't cut it- and the lack of revies is to show for it.

There are inane, insipid stories that have plenty of stories and beautiful stories that have a paucity of reviewers but generally, the more reviews you have garnered, the unique attractiveness and good quality of work is to show for that. Your story is no anomoly- it is bad and therefore, you will not increase your chances of expecting any great sudden bursts of acclaim.

THat said, you can definitely seek to improve this story or return perhaps, to your previous stories.
kidarth chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
Hey, this is pretty innovative.
micky chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
Me likeyz!
nim chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
YAY! I can't wait for chapter 7! The plot is getting even better, especially since Cam is developing feelings! Teehee!
Mannon chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
I'm so sorry my dear. I miss you too! But, school's been crazy.

Anyways, I could agree on the coincidence one too many, but many stories have them, and at least you didn't overdo it. But, I did find some typos and grammatical errors on the downside. And of course, reading Cam's journal was nice insight into his mind.
Clavel chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
Arron kills me MAddy! HE kills ME!

I LOVE HIM!

He's so funny
LethargicLove chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
I love how well the title fits the story. I somehow can't picture this story happening in a narrative kind of form. Although I do wish that we could see what the character was really thinking at the time when certain things occurred (there is a big difference between writing how you felt about something after it happened and you thought about it and how you were feeling when the even actually occurred.)

Cam is starting to like Tess. I actually want to find out more about our dear "spare" though. His happy-go-lucky self is a defense mechanism/facade? I hope he gets his own happy ending, aw.
sarcastic.irony chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
i'm slighty angry at what awestruck4 said. phf no offense but i read your profile and personally, the boy series which this is based like. the boy series is amazing and my favourite books by far. In my opinion, this style of minimalistic-ness is my favourite way to read a story because , yes i admit there is not as much description but you get to know the characters much more . character reactions through emails are extremly hilarious.

- raindrops x

ps. even if 100 people don't like this style , i do. because i love your story so much , i count for 101 people. :P
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »