Reviews for Office Politics
mia5081 chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
Loved the blogs...and I can totally see the plot (apart from the obvious). In a way I like this style of writing more than the narrative (not that I'd be able to write it because well, let's face it, if I did, there would be smiley faces galore lol) style. You have to read between the lines to get the character and well, I like puzzles :D (see there's a smiley face already!)

Update soon!

mia
T chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
I really appreciate your explanation why you chose the format of OP. Not that i didn't like it before i read your explanation, i did! It's just given me an insight into your thinking process and fact you have really thought about it and the role technology plays in kinda letting people express their emotions in a way they wouldn't necessarily do in real life and also as you rightly said, let's people communicate even if they don't physically see each other too often. basically what i'm trying to say is that i'm really glad you didn't pick the whole email etc thing just as a gimmick or merely a novel way of writing. not that it would have made a difference to the quality of your story if you had picked it for that reason, it would still be really good! But now there is a sense of depth and almost 'realness' as to why your characters choose emails and blogs as an outlet like they do.

I don't even know if any of that made any sense, sorry! I just really love this story and what you're doing with it. I also especially loved the email 'Re: Is this the first day you’ve known Shelley?' - hilarious! I hope you keep writing and i look forward to reading more of your work. And thank you for a great read!
micky chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
aw last chapter... but i'm not scared man today's wed. you better update already okay or else! i will haunt you on msn! jiayous
micky chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
stuff are heatin g up yar? i can't wait for the good part... one more chapter to go! and today wed yeah you must remember to update! i give you 5 reviews eh!
micky chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
yar yar here's your review! third one le leh aren't I nice? hmm i seriously got nothing to say yar.. you keep saying your writing skills not good, but wah, if this is not good then i don't know what mine is...
micky chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
my goodness it's all moving so fast! hmm language even better now you did a great job editing!
micky chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This is better than the old one! Ha, Tess ha?
awestruck4 chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
this is a different approach to writing a story through e-mails...but I hope you are not writing the entire story via e-mails. As a reader, I don't get much of a story plot from this. I just think that e-mails don't show the direct interaction between characters and the dialogue between characters well enough like a normal story does.
mia5081 chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Oh. My. God. I totally love your story. Usually, I can't stand this type of format; mostly because I feel as if I don't really get to know the characters, y'know? But with your story it's like I know each and every character. And I love all of them :D

Update soon!

Mia
LethargicLove chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Hahha, Tess beat Cam! I bet he wasn't very happy about that. Ted is my favorite character, I think. He and Shell anyway; they're just so wonderfully dramatic.
Clavel chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
The mails back and forth are so funny Mads! :D

I did wonder why it had taken you so long!

*huggles*

Clavie
emotionless-stares chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Lol, that's awesome, she beat Cam huh? Poor Ted, getting his ankle dislocated. Helene should totally tell him she likes him because it seems like she does anyway.

Lol, Shelly is too inquisitive. Hm, but then I'm curious myself. I wonder was it fate that they met each other in the basketball gym?

Arron is good at basketball huh? Darn, I would have loved to see both of their six packs lol.

So you watch asian dramas huh? I watch them too. I mostly watch japanese dramas but I watch other dramas too. Um, I've seen HYD, HYD2, I love Kim-Sam soon or something like that and other dramas.

Anyway, this story is great. Can't wait for you to update.
emotionless-stares chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Lol omg, the conversation between Shelly and Tess was hilarious lol. Anyway, it was really funny that Tess kept writing insults in her blog. Funniest chapter so far lol.
emotionless-stares chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Ah! Where did Tess go? Her voicemail is hilarious lol. Anyway, so everyone is mad at Cam huh? Lol, I wonder how this will turn out.
emotionless-stares chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Lol Aaron is so immature huh? this story going to be written in this format in all of the chapters? Just wondering. Anyway, I don't have much to say. No critism. Just that this story is original in my opinion. Good story too you know.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »