Reviews for Office Politics
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Lol, awesome start. So Helen is the mature one huh? Shelly is funny lol. Anyway, this is really good.
Kyrina chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
i love this story! please update soon! although i have to say...i was having trouble keeping up with all the characters (not really anymore...) but it doesn't matter now, i think it was just introducing all the characters within the first chapter did it...
Mannon chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
A whole chapter of OP for me? Am I excited. And I hope I'm the first to comment, since the chapter's mine.

This happens to be one of my favorite parts of OP too. And, good job cleaning up Cam's journal entry. It flows much better than it did before.
AmigoEva chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
It's so interesting even after re-reading the chapters. Hehe. U'll probably earn big bucks if u publish books! Hehe
LethargicLove chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Ugh, I can't belive Cam continues to doubt Tess's capabilities. I can't wait to see more interactions between the two of them.
Goddess of Trix chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
Yay! This is interesting. Arron is still my fave!
Mannon chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
'Tis I my dear!

Anyways, I just now took the time to reread this and submit a review. I absolutely love your idea of using a multi-racial cast because it's so different. Most of the stories I see around are so heavily eurocentric. So, I'd say this is a breath of fresh air. And the formatting is fun. I think considering your setting, it is more suitable than a straightforward narrative. So hands up for OP!
avid reader chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
I absolutely agree with one of your reviewers quickie. Must you really really update only once a week? Anyway, congrats to a job well done on your chapters. Though I must confess chapter three was a trifle confusing at first. Had to go back to reread chapter two before I could understand Tess's feelings. I like Cam's arrogance though, makes the future (I sincerely hope) sparks between them all the more interesting. Can't wait to read details about their interaction. I'm sure Cam would be feeling very baffled about Tess's chilly response to him. Ha!
Blueberry Sparkle chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
I love your story! And I agree with the reviewer in your lyrical counterpart to SHE's song. You really are an effective bilingual. (btw, am I right to assume that your pen name is written as 學問?) This seems a bit like Pride and Prejudice, modern version but better. I hope we'll get to see more interactions between Tess and Cam!
quickie chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
interestinger and interestinger.. Haha. Please update soon!
quickie chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Waiting for a new update... Must you update once a week?
firefly of hell chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I like the way the story's structured, and the fact that it's about Asians, which is rare on fp.

The humour is very well written, especially the Hazel Walker/ (insert Japanese name) parts.
Clavel chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Tess is handling it better than I would... but still Cam isn't nice!

He's annoying me

but he's also oddly compelling...

Clavie
Clavel chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Camden makes me want to poke him hard! and not in a funny way!

but I like the rest, onto the next chapter
happilynuts chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
hey girl! this story sounds like a gREAT bundle of fun! continue writing! haha was readin your authors note...im eurasian too! but i live in australia lol...and ive watched iswak and coffee prince not to mention hana kimi was so good too! anyway tought id drop in a word D
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »