Reviews for Office Politics
sarcastic.irony chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
fahrenheit fan by any chance?

me too.

i love your story, amazing piece of writing.

the names look familiar...

guessing you watch hana kimi and other asian dramas

hehe , i am watching ying ye 31 and witch yoo hee. so addictive.

raindrops-on-tulips,

(singaporean born london living,)

(asian fanactics and drama watching fan)
Goddess of Trix chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
I re-read the first chapter. And I like Arron a lot. He's a funny character. I'll read the other chapters...tomorrow, maybe. If I can get to the computer. lol
Georgianna chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
m'dm L. F chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
another review to keep you happy and writing! update soon!
m'dm L. F chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Yes, you're thinking what I'm thinking!

Haha. Oh, I miss Betrothal. Rewrite it please when you have the time?

And I think i can see where this is going... just didn't think the action was going to start so soon... but you dive straight into it...

I think i'm going to love Arron! hahaha!
class.act chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Wonder if Cam will ever find out? But then again, Tess won't be able to resist hanging it over his head... and I'm not sure if all this really even is Arron's fault...cuz Cam did say all that stuff himself... was probably just attraction on his part, but, yeah, Cam will seriously have to redeem himself... Can't wait to read more!
class.act chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Wonderfully funny chapter again...I LOVED the voicemail message! Though this whole thing has made me worry a bit about Tess...and her to-be relationship with Camden...Just how the hell will they get together if he continues to be so idiotic!
Lindy chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
BLEH! Fictionpress is so annoying. It ALWAYS does this to me. Is it THAT hard to not cutoff my reviews all the time ? Erh, good thing I copy pasted it in case this happened...

I agree with avid reader; as soon as I saw the name 'Jiro' I was like... "GASP! WHUTZ? S'IF JIRO. WHERE IS WU ZHUN." Forgive me for my slight prejudice but... WU ZHUN FTW. xDD NO PRESSURE THAT IS, I do not mind at all if you soon don't add a character named 'Wu Zhun'. AT ALL. Nah, I reckon it's awesome enough that you watch asian dramas. They are awesome, no?

Erh, onto the more less-rambl-ish part of my review. Sorry that I'm too lazy to review each separate chapter but I'll hopefully just stuff enough into this one to express my undying love. I really like the style you've written this story in, it allows us to see more into each character and what they're thinking. AND their personalities. Wow. I also think it's great that you've managed to capture so many different personas yet also be able to narrate a story and get a plot line going. At least it wasn't something like... "Dear Mary, do you remember what happened 5 minutes ago? Well, if not, I'll just recount it to you ! Well " and etcetera etcetera. Sorry if you don't get me, just get the bit where it says "you're awesome and can you please post some more chapters?
Lindy chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Yay ! It's a nice change for us asians out here [which is probably a lot, considering it IS the internet. teehehe, kidding ! I mean, not kidding-kidding because it is partially true, I just meant it in no offensive way. ack. don't hurt me !]. I've been meaning to write an asian-based story for a while but now that you've done it, I won't bother. xDD Instead, I'll settle down to read your refreshing, funny story. Hope you can post more!
nim chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Ahahaha, I was threatened to review! Puh-lease post chapter three soon! It's really good!

However I don't really understand the setting. So the company is in Taiwan, Cam and Arron are from the US, and everyone in the company speaks fluent American-English? Or are they speaking in another language, but you type it in English.

Ahahah, sorry. I feel as though I sound ignorant!

Anyways, can't wait for the rest!
Clavel chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I don't get boxing day... but the story is good!

Me likes, now I'll go bug you for spoilers.

And Cam is too prejudices

But I love Arron Dimples Lin
Clavel chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Liking this! going to the next chapter!

And don't think I won't bug you for spoilers

You know you love me,

XoXo

Clavie
class.act chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
This was absolutely hilarious. I love it. Update soon!
m'dm L. F chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
seriously I can't resist leaving another one!

Arron is fcking hilarious!
m'dm L. F chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
OMG this is cute!

Haven't read something like that in a long time!

Please update soon!