Reviews for The Frog Prince
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This was soooo cute. I just loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This is sweet. Lionel is so cool and I simply love Kayton!
Trillpuv chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Lovely lovely lovely 333333333333333333333333
Marie Starr chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
so sweet and cute!
serwaverider chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I really like this story. I didn't see that many mistakes.
Yurei-kun chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
A lovely mix of fairytales. I love it
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I love your take on fairytales and supernatural dealings. Your characters are always fun and your writing, humorous. Much enjoyed.
allancaldera chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was a sweet and amazing story I am happy that all of his brothers and sister accept him Kay so amazing he and his brothers and sister were my favorite him.
Regina Rein chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Sweetness! yes, i love it, and the summary is cool. i can't say much, and... since i've read several reviews of this story, well i just want to let you know that my point is generally the same as them. anon27 in particular. hahaha... XD this version, it makes me smiling at the sweetness, aww. i love the siblings and obviously the pairing. lionel is just the best aww, how their conversation is so funny! also, anon27 point about semi-realistic, yes, i agree, and it's hilarious, the majority reaction i mean... xD i relief it's happy end, and kiss mwahahaha
Veneya chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
awwww -i always love a dramatic (happily ever after) ending.

In my opinion i don't see why u need a beta. The work is amazing on its own. I don't know if I was enjoying the story too much, but I didn't spot any mistakes in ur writing.
ElectricStorm chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Such an amazing story. You really are a talanted storyteller. I loved Kay and Lionel together, they had such a cute dynamic between them. Allie was brilliant too, she had me grinning at the screen with her sarcastic wit and blunt personality. Thanks for writing such a great piece of work.
larafrancesca chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Absolutely loved it! Ingenious :D
Valylene chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
So. Freaking. CUTE! EEEEEEEEEEH! I fangirl over your adorable adaption of this fairy tale.

I don't really have much productive to say about this (and I doubt it would matter four years since its publishing), but I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. AAAAUGH. I COULD HUG YOU AND THEN HUG KAY AND LIONEL AND STILL WANT TO HUG YOU AGAIN.

EEEEE!

(And really, I promise, that's all I have to say.)

Love, love, love.

Thanks for the read! Eeeeee!
Ben Tramsami chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was pretty great! I quite enjoyed reading this! It was very fun and entertaining! I hope you keep writing, you're a pretty fantastic author!
OnceUponAFeudalFairytale chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
LOl to the very end Kay was an insulting bugger...so cute!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »