Reviews for Hate is a Strong Word but I Really Dont Like You
Pride will destroy me chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
:O Hayden you ass! lol i like kyle :D he's sweet...nothing like the kyle i know ...keep updating ;D;P x Sam
HellOnHigh chapter 8 . 5/2/2008
Great chapter dont worry bout taking so long to post time gets away from us all. Keep writing Id like to read more and I need a new fave story cause my other one just finished lol. But seriously good story I like this thing with hayden explore that more.
phantom66 chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
no worries, the time it took was pretty much worth the wait. can't wait for the next chapter
HellOnHigh chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
i love this story keep writing it
Cass Boothe chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
Children are evil to each other. I sympathize if this is at all autobiographical
Avery-102 chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Kyle seems OKAY. I guess. I guess I'll just forget about Haydn then. But seriously, I like this story, can't wait for more.

Avery-102 chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
oh a new boy. Was he put on this earth to dash my hopes and dreams of a Valerie and Haydn couple! I guess it's up to you. Update soon!
Avery-102 chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
She's pretty thick headed. I love how you added flashbacks to enhance the story and give us clues towards the hatred maybe? Anyway update soon K?

Avery-102 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
I love her attitude. This is one cool character you've created. Onto the next chapter.

Avery-102 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I really love this. I'm going to continue reading.