Reviews for Who Am I?
SilverApocalypse chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wow.

I don't think anything's missing at all, to be honest. Your characters DO exist beyond the page. This piece truly moved me - it reads as if you're the one going through all of this, the emotions Marie felt, I felt. The epigraph you used at the beginning really set the tone for the story as well, made it all the more impacting. I think you ended it where it should've ended. I can't imagine it being any longer.

There is only thing that bothers me a bit: you frequently switch tenses. At certain points of the story it is in the present and at other times it is in the past. It can be a bit confusing. But, other than that...

It's excellent. This is the third piece that I've read from you so far and I must say...give yourself more credit as a writer. If you can make your readers feel the emotions of the characters...you ARE a talented writer. .

Now, I'm off to read some more of what you've written. I love this!
Sophie Stone chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I would love to see this go on longer - what her life is like now that she remembers? Does she remember everything now? Are things different than they were before? I think that if it went on longer your characters would evolve a bit more.
Latebrae chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I thought this was fantastic.

It was so short, but I felt really attatched to Marie and Jamie. Stories about lost memories are usually cliche, but this felt so much more real to me. It's a bit embarassing, but It touched me, to tell you the truth. :)

You want my honest oppinion? Well here it is: You don't give yourself enough credit as a writer. :)

Cheers.
rambles.music.love.life chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I like this! :)

The way you wrote it as if you really were the one experiencing it, it all seems very real.

Yay, way to go!