Reviews for BUBBLES
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
If she says 'like' just one more time...
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Yay! Go Dale!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
You keep saying Syl is annoying, but I like him ] I mean, we totally get why he is how he is!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
but how the hell am I supposed to control myself when he keeps being so fucking…him!

- love that line ]
perfectfailure chapter 18 . 11/16/2009
OH THANK JESUS YOU ARE BACK

finally

finally

FINALY

i think you are the only story i have ever NOT given up on after that insanely long time period. And now all i can ask is

UPDATE SOON! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXXT

you go tme hooked on your story!'

ARGH
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 18 . 11/1/2009
That was the most climactic climax, um...ever. After seventeen chapters of extreme sexual tension that just goes on forever (ha, sounds like my life!), they were all like, ORGASM. So thank you for finally doing that! I appreciate it. A lot. A lot a lot. Mmhm.
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Well obviously I don't know if you've written it yet, it may already be up, no idea, but if not...I, personally, would like a rather drawn out description of the sex in Dale's perspective. I shamelessly admit this to you.

This story is wonderful.
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Just off the top of my head, a favorite movie quote is "The things you own end up owning you." -Tyler Durden. From Fight Club, a great movie, and a better book.

Katie reminds me of an acquaintance. She's not exactly mean enough to hit, but more than obnoxious enough. She's really got that condescending, high-horse, theater-kid thing going for her (no worries, I don't dislike all theater kids, I'm friends with plenty). I think I like it. As a role in the story, not as like someone I'd want to be friends with. This is a compliment, I promise!

I still like Champagne. We could be friends.

Reading this makes me love you. Just by the way.
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
I like Champagne...but not his pigtails. I think I'm just having a visualization problem when we get to that part of him. I'll work on it! Love the personality though, it makes me laugh :)
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
I do wish you luck in your quest for musical enlightenment.

And the whole bubble wrap sequence left me in mild hysterics. It was...hysterical, needless to say. I loved it.

And mid-chapter (slight ADD!), I went and watched a trailer for Legend. I must see this movie.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying this story! It's not angst-ridden, which I love, because so many are, so this is all refreshing and whatnot. Dale and Syl are so goofy. In a good way. Well, in a wow-you-two-really-are-something,-being-in-love-and-all-but-oblivious-to-each-others'-obvious-lust way. Mmhm.

Also, your notes are hilarious. I call your apple banana smoothie shoulder-licking and raise you one wrestling match in a tub of strawberry jello.
in-cloud-9 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I really like it..I think today is Bubbles marathon
Dizzy.Blonde.Girl chapter 18 . 10/25/2009
ive just read this for the second time since you updated, got really frustrated and decided to yell

UPDATE! LIKE NOW! please? thank yuh
deshaunwalker chapter 18 . 10/24/2009
I love this story so much! Update soon!
PhantomDaisuke chapter 18 . 10/19/2009
I really love your stories :D like I usually dont read but your story was so addicting that I read all 18 chapter of Bubble XD ahahaha Its amazing, Im reading your other stories now like butterflies in your stomach and so far I like that story too :D hehe keep up the good work :3.
pandafoot105 chapter 17 . 9/18/2009
I really should be leaving way more reviews but I can hardly stop between chapters.

Just saying that I now bow to your almighty character writing skills, and this is possibly to most epic origional slash I've ever read.
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »