Reviews for BUBBLES
sundayguts chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Hhehe.

I loved the way you wrote her.

;)
sundayguts chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
I laughed my ass off at this.

This is the reason I wade though the grand amount of shit on this site.

For stories like this...
Koi19 chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
If this wasn't a perfect ending then I don't know what is. D:

And it was well worth the wait. I actually thought the chapter before this was the end and was quite content with it. But this! This was the icing on the cake!

I wanted to be a teacher for a few moments because I have no other skills and those very words ran through my head. I figured if I did I'd be arrested for assault. I'd rather not go to jail. I'm too pretty.

And Dale so rocks as a writer. I'd read his stuff, and join his fanclub and stalk his boytoy and buy him bubbles.
Ryette chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
OH MY GOD YOU FINISHED IT! BB I am so happy right now you have no idea. I like how Dale got all sexy. Sexy Dale is sexy. Not that he wasn't before. But now he's like. AWARE of it. And it is fabulous.

I love you and I love this story, it has been amazing and worth it :)

-Ryette
Dreaming Maya chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
It's over.

OHMYGODDANGNABBITHOLYSHITE IT'S OVER~!

... I think I'm gonna cry.

No, it's okay, I'll stay strong.

Ah-ha! This is the most awesome ending ever! It's done and finished and I couldn't be happier!
one little hollow chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
I can't believe you actually finished after years of wait. -facepalm-

Congrats. :3 You and your bubblesexuality.

...Marzipan dildos, REALLY?
CarmenTakoshi chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
I've been following this story for a long time, and now that it's over, all I have to say is...

...IT WAS EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DREAMED OF.
Slashmistress Holly chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
OMG I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAVE AN EPILOGUE. And then got a story update alert and was like "whe!". Loved it, as I did the rest!
jayyluvr28 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
My friend actually gave me some of his mint aero chocolat bar LOVe THEm!
janick67 chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Ah Fossy Gal what a breath of fresh air your story is.

I adored the humour in it, the dynamics between your mains outstanding in the flow and ebb of their love/hate relationship.

i along with everyone else wanted to slap Dale at times, but i couldn't because without his total naevety It wouldn't have worked half as well between them.

I roared at the image of jabba and c3po rofl. and i nearly choked on my coffee more than once at your true to life observations of the behaviour of two best mates. Can't praise this story enough, and such a sweet affirmation of his feelings when Syl shouted that he doesn't love Dale. Yeah say it enough Syl and you might just believe it one day! haha.

Well done Girl 25 million out of ten for a damn good yarn.
Zenko chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
I think I like Sabrina now. Such a faghag P:
Zenko chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
adaffgasg,anf Dale is so cute? Can I has? :3
Zenko chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Me: Ah! Syl you idiot! D: -hits-

Syl: -shields face with hands, whimpering- What did I ever do?

Me: You ass! Your supposed to want Dale! Your supposed to be getting to the good slashity slash deliciousness, not dating blonde bimbo hooker wannabes!

Syl: -spaces out imagining Dale in various...situations-

Me: -sighs and cracks whip- On with it, boy!

Syl: -goes to hunt down Dale and ravish him mercilessly-

Me: -pulls out camcorder with an evil grin and starts filming-
Zenko chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ahaha! I like it so far! :D
Hustsu chapter 19 . 12/15/2010
um...it's funny and all ,but I don't get the ending. ( and looks like I'm not the only one here )

when I found this is the end I kind of feel like I've been wasting my time. hope your ep will clear things up.
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »