Reviews for BUBBLES
Ray Murata chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I know I've sent you a review just some time ago, when I read the whole story.. But oh well.. On the follwing day, at class, I was drawing and then it turned out I drew Dale & Syl.

I ended up messing Syl's eye/face but I thought I'd send it to you, still. One never know.. You might like it. lol Nonetheless, it's fan art. *_* i9./albums/a66/ray_
butterflylane chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
dude bubblebuster and pineapple nectar thats hot
bs49184 chapter 19 . 10/18/2010
hows that the end

that made no sense is he lying to dale or now that he had wat he wanted he no longer wants it

ihope theres an epilogue cause im confused
Ray Murata chapter 19 . 10/18/2010
BLODY LORD! The story got me from the very first sentences - I have to tell you this. Dale is a fucking awesome narrator. I loved it from the very initial paragraphs and I just KNEW I would end up spending half of my night (it's almost 2 am) reading this. Worth evert minute.

It was crazy... Dale... Whoa. I would dare say there's a lot of you in him because he's so in-depth and yet you mentioned, time and again, this story was just random brainstorm. But Dale's 3-D... from the start. At least I think so. What an adorkable geek.

Then.. I went on, reading and reading and some things got me less turned on, like the fact everyone knew of Syl's obsession for Dale... But then the proportions of his maniacal, sick obsession really show. I love it. The end is twisted... It's dubious, very unique and interesting. It surprised me - I can't deny I expected sappy stuff. I got much more than I hoped - You're awesome.

Loved BUBBLES... I just wish you'd have talked more about bubbles close to the end.. They say it's good to make a cycle, you know? No untied ends. Which reminds me... Katie and Champagne were also left unattended. Maybe you could let the reader know what happened to them, at the end? To the ART project, at least? This could render more chapters! It totally could... But obviously, the author decides, not the readers. (or maybe the readers can be powerful as well? Sir Arthur Conan Doyle did revive Sherlock Holmes due to the massive amount of fans' pleads, didn't he? xD)
yasmin chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
NO NO NO you cant stop! i love it! :DD please, pleaase carry on!
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
Oh my uberJesus, Dale is a dumb-butt. ;)
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
DUDE! I'M asexual too! Yay! :D Obviously Dale isn't really, but still. Asexuals are more fun... in a totally non-gross way. ;)
annouska chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
I wasn't going to review until I read all the chapters, but that reference to the Forbidden Planet made me review. The thing is, this story has EVERYTHING I like! Slash, references to Gogol Bordello (whom I saw live last year at Rockwave festival in Athens, btw), Britain, my of all the countries I've visited, Greeks (you know, the saying with Greeks bearing gifts, which btw comes from Odysseus' trick to con the people of Troy into letting the Greeks in the city) which I guess appeals to my pety pride for my country, and now, Forbidden Planet, the place I loved the most when I visited London (along with the Dominion theatre and the Tate gallery). Also, there's the bubblewrap thing. I was obsessed when I was a kid. I can see why our little freak would love it so much!Anyway, you probably don't care about that, very reasonably. About the story, I find your writing very entertaining, your characters are well-developed, and the plot flows quite nicely! I need to go read more now! Great job so far!
Loveless Breath chapter 19 . 9/2/2010
Lolz on the grindgasms. Loved it. It's cool that you took so long. It took me so long to find time to read the last chapter. I need to update my stories too X_c
butterflylane chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
it was truly funny and totally random :)
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Oh my god that was so hot!
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Ughh I hate the way Sabrina talks its annoying
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I liked the way Syl described his love for Dale in such detail but hate the way he's acting.
Sorrows Of The Dawn chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
This is the first time in a whole year that I found something as fricking good as this that I actually bothered to review. You are amazing. I love you. Seriously, marry me? _
homepage chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
Wah. SLY IS SPOUTING LIES! LIES!

I dont understand.I'm so confused. Maybe hes like... No I can't come up with an excuse for his behavior! -_- Maybe Im just an idiot and Im not getting it.

Go to happy place!Happy place!

Ok,now I can make a review that doesn't sound like it came from a complete psycho.

-I really really really liked your story. It was so fucking hilarious. Your characters are so quirky and that makes me love 'em all. The ending was uh.. something I completely didn't expect but I won't die cause these two aren't boyfriends.I gotta accept, ya' know.

C: I'll be lurking around reading your other stories!
781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »