Reviews for BUBBLES
Blackers chapter 19 . 6/28/2010
*le gasp* you think i dont care what happens to syl and dale? T-T. i do care. i want to know if this expiriqnce is somthing they can laugh about later. id feel bad about laughing at them (to be aunist, mostly im mostly laughing at syl) otherwise. update somewhat soon.(?)
honey splattered brains chapter 19 . 6/28/2010
... poor syl. its like dale refuses to read in between the lines. XD soo adorable though~
Schaduw chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
NOO! this cannot be the end... this was my alltime favorite story on fictionpress AND aarinfantasy... I loved the latest chapters. you finished it of realy well.. altough I wouldnt mind reading more about how their relationship continues after this *puppy eyes*.

Anyway Freak THANK you for writing such a wonderful story. I realy realy loved it.

Huggles (to you Dale and Syl)

Schaduw
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
The lateness doesnt matter because it was an AWESOME chapter! Perfect way to tie it all up! Thank you for writing this wonderful masterpiece! And I most definitely want to see an epilogue and do care about what happens to them because I'm known to possess stalker-ish qualities! You really did an excellent job with this story! Good luck with university! And really, take all the time you want for the next chapter! Thank you again!
fullofsunshine chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
Aw. This was so hilarious and cute XD I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED. Seriously. When I saw this email in my inbox my eyes went all wide and I was like 'HOLY SHIT IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS?' and then I got excited. And you didn't disappoint me because I think this was the PERFECT way to end it. :D
me chapter 19 . 6/26/2010
damn, wat an amazing story, props dude, props.
eatmorefish chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
hahahaha that was so good! oh syl being syl. I do hope that he gets over SOME of his problems lol. anyways, i loved the concept of nerd boy (loved the nerdy squeaks)and hot best friend. you managed to make it not cliche at all and very refreshing and hilarious all the way up to the end. I could hear the characters' voices when i read this and that only happens when you've got the characters down completely and the story is very exciting/enjoyable. Not to be annoying but when are you going to be putting up a new story? I really enjoy your work and writing style; it's very refreshing and funny :).
Parchment Quill chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
Freak, it's been awhile. Like, I mean, an incredibly long time. I haven't gotten an story alerts from you in what feels like years, but hopefully hasn't been so long.

Anyway, I love your ending to BUBBLES. I was hoping for some bubblesexuality in the end, but this was still great. The first lines of each of the divisions were hilarious. And Dale's just as lovable as he was all that time ago.

Good luck with uni. But I'm sure you did amazing

I'm already waiting for the epilogue, so... Godspeed, Freak, Godspeed.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
well. i guess nothing works out the way we think it will.
Slashmistress Holly chapter 19 . 6/25/2010
For some reason I thought the previous chapter was the final one. No wonder I thought the ending was a little abrupt haha I'm such a loser. I saw this was updated and was very excited- I loved it like I loved all the other chapters- you're so good at telling a story that's naturally hot and funny! XD
Bacardi Mint chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
WOHO. My favorite type of gasms are grind gasms. Can't help it. Is something wrong with me? Meh Dx
house of flies chapter 18 . 6/9/2010
syl sounds like he would be abusive. that's so sad. :(
Dark Lynnette chapter 16 . 4/9/2010
What an idiot. I'm glad he finally found out 'cause I have no idea if I would have been able to take it any longer. sheesh.

What a way you have with dragging out the idiocy. Made me chuckle, but damn, he's slow on the uptake. And what about Syl taking so long and then not even telling his secret properly. You just love to tease us, don't you?
Dark Lynnette chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Stupid boys are so entertaining. I'm interested in the dynamics of their friendship, especially since there's a huge change from when they first met up to this point. That's always fun to play with and watch.

Side note: Thanks for letting us know asap that this doesn't take place in the US. That helps so much to know it now, rather than later.
Ibbit chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
I love you for writing this. I do. I REALLY do. :D

I died laughing so many times. Like when Syl gave Dale bubble wrap and he was thinking perverted thoughts about the bubbles? I started crying I was laughing so hard. I will never be able to look at bubble wrap the same ever again.

I love this so much and am so happy I found this. I absolutely love Sly and all his pervy comments. And Dale and his dumbness. And just everything. Though I do think some friends are very much perverted with each other just for fun without being gay. My friends don't mind me so much! ;D

Ahah.. yeah. You put me in a good mood now. Thank you! :)

Luck writing! Please never stop. You're great.

~ibbit