Reviews for Rant
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I won't say I understand how you feel, because I don't, not really, and I know that when people say that to me it pisses me off to no end.

But I know how it feels to feel like your friends don't know you at all, for them to say their always at your side, then run and hide at the first sign of trouble, just when you need them most. To not be able to tell them what needs to be said, because you know they will abondon you if they know and you need them too much.

I know what it's like to finally get to sleep after crying, only to be woken up again to the sound of screaming.

-Alex
scoreboards.on.bedposts chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Stixx,

I've spent alot of today reading your poetry, because i like your writing. I know I don't really understand you, but i kinda understand how you feel.. atleast to my ability of figuring out your feelings i do. If it accounts to much, if any at all, you can rant and rave at me if it'll help. I'll listen if you wish. And for the record, Danielle is a beautiful name.
That One Kid From The US chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
It stinks your brother and your mom fight a lot, and I can say that as a brother that fights with my mother a lot, it's not something I really want to do, I just have all this anger from my own problems trying to burst out. If he doesn't want to talk to you why he gets so mad, try talking to one of his friends and seeing if he's talking to them about it at all, because maybe the problem is that he's holding his anger in and throwing it at his mother (what I did). Maybe that will help the family situation. Try improving what you can, because the more small things you improve the more everything else will begin to improve.
Billie.Joelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow. Sounds like my friends. Way to get your feelings out there. Writing helps, doesn't it? Keep writing!
standing.in.the.wreckage chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I'm not a friend so I can't say that I know or I understand or anything like that. But I get the point that you just want somone to listen and stop giving advice(my best friend never listens). And that if only they could see the deeper meaning. I can also say I know its hard to keep things in your head (even though thats probably not what you meant at all.) You probably didn't want a review either but... Just hold on it will get better eventually and complete strangers but i'll listen.