Reviews for Misconceiving
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hey,

Woah. Damn. You put so much history and meaning into those three sentences, which is really good. Well done, it's a really good piece!

ranDUMM
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ooh, there seems to be a double interpretation :) That is, either you HAVE or have NOT been dismissed from heart (either a genuine question or rhetorical).. And 'Misconceiving' seems ambiguous too. Either the apparent dismissal is a misconception, or the speaker's *possible* belief that she has not been really dismissed is a false hope. I hope that makes sense XD I liked it. I like poems that confuse.
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I love this haiku.

.thinking
Mirabella chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Interesting, i like the simplicity and feeling in it. :)
irish-ileana chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Your other poetry is excellent as well, but I really love your haiku.

It's just so real.

Illy
major-prep-707 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
So tragic. So real. Just, there. Out in the open.

Regardless the length, it says enough as it is.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I really like this. It's simple but powerful. I also relate to that feeling. Peace.
ghostgurl7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Hey this is amazing. so much volume in so little words. This truly said alot to my heart. thanks for the reies, ghostgurl3
Artemis Reborn chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
It seems you have a knack for this. ) Another very powerfully worded haiku to ponder. I do agree with Autumn Reflections, that somehow the last line could be better, but hey! Whoever said poetry was easy lied. (And one day, when I find that person...! hehe) Thank you again, and keep it up!

Art.
Autumn Reflections chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
The last line seems to be missing a bit, but it works all the same.

Very rich in emotion.
Tekla chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I think haikus are my favourite for a couple reasons. for one thing, they're short and a quick read, but I think a lot of people don't realize how much work it is to create a really GOOD haiku: compression, or saying a lot with a few words. You've really done a fabulous job, congrats!

note: I'm not british / aulstrailian (sp, SORRY!) but I like spelling weird. it's only a U in most cases, right? ;)
Maggot Blood chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
It really got me thinking about some personal troubles in my life so far, but what does not kill me, may just do so in the end. (Ha got you!). Nice work.

Maggot.
Dreaming Chica chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow, 3 lines yet so much emotion was put into this poem! SO well done!

Dreaming Chica
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Thats a depresing thought...
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
You just said in three lines what I've tried to say in hundreds of words for three months. I must applaud you.

-stix-