Reviews for Frozen Wasteland
KhefriSun chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Gosh, I really like you work so far(I'm making it my goal this evening to read all of them.)
Fyxthamnzwik chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I like this one, which is a bonus because I'm not a big fan of free verse.

some things you might want to correct:

Don’t answer her call as "you" soul faults and falls

should be "your"?

I would drop "the" before lost souls in line 3

change dead to the dead or death in line 4

capitalize Winter and make it Winter's in line 5 to further emphasize your personification of it.

"The frozen wonderland of broken backs and dreams

Whisper softly"

if the frozen wonderland is doing the whispering, which seems to be the case, you should say "Whispers" for S-V agreement.

I was a fan of yours back when you were under a different pen-name. I've been negligent with posting lately, but I've recently added a few things you might enjoy.
Rooster Skull chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Another beautiful poem! I love all your works so much! Keep it up, alright? For all your fans (and I'm sure you have some).

"Dance, dance into the frost/Don’t answer her call as you soul faults and falls"

Again, another wonderful line. It's so beautiful, and so... majestic, almost.

~~ AmarokUchiha ~~
surrealphobia chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh wow!

I hvaen't been on here in forever. You're still writing! Once again this is all amazing work and I can't wait until you publish more. This has such a wintery theme to it, I guess it's hard for me to relate because it never gets down past 80 here, but still the imagery is marvelous!

Happy writing,

Surreal
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
oh this is so dark!
Robot20405090 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh my dear goodness. "bites your nose" I found to be quite humourous. Though the rest of the poem had a serious tone... So maybe that wasn't supposed to be funny. Frostbite hurts.

Is she evil or just a force of nature?
Dr. Colleen chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I think Edgar would be proud. And I like it too.

Cheers,

Colleen
EWindheim chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very nice. Great imagry and flow.
I.O.K.O chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
the frozen layer of hell
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
dreamy.. by the way, thanks for adding me on your fave authors' list ;)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Well done. I like it. Keep writing.

~Anna~