Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
sing gal chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
oh! i have read soo many cliches but i have to say yours just made me cry happy tears!

thanks...
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i know that you wrote this like two years ago, but i went and reread it because i was in the holiday mood and i have to say that it's still amazing. and i know, i'm on a rampage reviewing like all your stories, sorry! but i really liked this one, i think it was my favorite.

... i want to go sit on santa's lap now. good thing i'm going to the mall tomorrow, hopefully he'll make an apperance. :)
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ohmygosh!

My heart ACTUALLY MELTED.

So so beautiful. Ah
ithinkyourgay chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this story is so good.

the beginning was funny,

but her 2nd confession nearly made mr cry!

its soo sweet.
hydrocancellation chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This story had been what your intentions were-making your readers giddy because I sure am giddy from it now. I just love it. But there are some typos. Other than that, it's quite close to perfection. I couldn't criticize because it's so very good-you know, what they say about a good review should contain both negative and positive so that it'll be balanced. But, I'm sure writing a dangerously ionic review. ;)
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
your story is so cute; I just love it. )
Night's-Freedom chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
HEY!

Well, you succeeded. :) You made me happy and giddy lol. And I really want snow now, I never realised how much I loved snow :P Probably not the aim of the story but still.

Any-who, have a good week!

Thanks for the story. :)

BYE!

x x x
slee5133 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aw! gosh i wish that would happen in real life. :( stupid age limits...
OrchidsAndVines chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That's cute .
Twist Their Emotions chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Absolutely darling. Cute and fluffy. Great characters and extremely unique idea.
love and misadventures chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was SO cute!

:) Favorited.
qwart chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
this is so randomly sweet!

i love it!
Kohlomere chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
How cute!

That was the best Xmas one-shot ever!

Great work,

E.
DanBan.E chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Yes, it's very fluffy, but it was so cute! It brought tears to my eyes! I loved it! Not many people could have come up with an idea like this! GREAT GREAT GREAT!

Love, Dani
Ms ShiSha chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
wow, really nice and a smooth read :)

i especially liked the part where santa felt her up, it suited my dirty mind .. hehe... the end however, was a little too full of cheesy lines in my opinion, still very well written and a very interesting plot

greetZ