Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
criti-sized chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hey, I know an extremely late review, but i have reasons that are too stupidly complicated to go into, lol.

Anyways, as for the one shot... It was definitely interesting. There aren't many romances that I like for some reason, but the humor in this one caught my attention. I liked the characters that you had, they seemed very realistic.

Though there were a few things that got under my skin. It wasn't the grammar, but the romance- the ending per se. For a story that was greatly written, the ending seemed too fast and fictional... I know that sounds stupid, but most of the beginning of teh story felt like it wasn't really a story until the end.

C.S.
found.eventually chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
gasp. you see, you see, now you make me feel like i should just delete my other one-shot that has the same title as yours. hahaha. i loved it. your one-shot is the epitome of short, simple and sweet. :) a favourite!
incandescente chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Yeah it was quite a saccharine sweet story.

Don't we all wish for happy endings? Sometimes such stories make me want to have it all, yet I get a little more cynical at the same time.

The flow of the story was smooth. There weren't any awkward phases, and every possible loop was well explained. That was good! You anticipated the readers' thoughts, and explained beforehand. :)

I felt it was alittle funny how she recognized Drew a little at first, but push the thought away. But I guess it was just random chance, and she shove the thought away..
consecotaleophobia chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Hah, you would.

But great style. You're improving.
duckliy543 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
gosh that was so cute.

agghhghha she got the best christmas present ever.

goodness.

lucky lucky girl.

really amazing stroy and very creative.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
AWW.

that is so cute.

and Drew as santa feeling her up was

HILARIOUS. and when he said did

you think an old man would randomly feel you up? haha.
sweetone0018 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
AW. I absolutly love it. it was soo adorable.
mia5081 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was cute, and maybe I'm an idiot, but I wasn't expecting Santa to her former love lol

Good job!

Mia
SadHappyFace chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was so cute. lol. I loved it. It was great!
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
How very cute! Good job, but...bad santy clause! Hitting on a poor innocent girl sitting on his knee, honestly. People these days.
XxFallenxX chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I love it, it's wonderful. As cynical as I am, I'd think she should make him work for it...
Redivivus chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I actually got goosebumps at the end. I love how you took a classic romantic scene and made it so unconventional... and, needless to say, your writing style is amazing. This is definitely one of my favorites!
The Professionals chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
that was good! so sweet. hahaha. I think i'd be really creeped out if some weird santa started feeling me up though
x3life chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
aw i really enjoyed this one-shot! it was really cute. ) and the story line was really original. lovedd it
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 12/25/2007