Reviews for Greg the Vampire
Kamryn chapter 4 . 3/8
"After a few seconds the silence became awkward, as though it was hitting puberty and couldn't quite figure out where the spots had come from, and would the boys still like it?" That is my favorite simile ever. EVER.
Huff chapter 1 . 1/15
do you proof read this? it feels kind of all over the place or at least with bits missing... then again it could just be going over my head
La Sola y La Fascinante chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
GUYS. IF YOU GO TO THE LIVEJOURNAL LINK SHE HAS ON HER PROFILE, YOU CAN FIND LIKE, FOUR MORE CHAPTERS. FOUR BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL CHAPTERS.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
Love this, Greg is just makes me think of a toasted marshmallow, evil blackness on the outside but with a gooey centre, and kids love him , also love how protective and sweet Luce is. Glad we still get to see everyone from 'FrankinLove' hope you come back more needs another fix pleeeeeaaaaaase, need it like Greg needs Blood chocolate covered spiders
So1Thought chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
First chapter only and...
AWESOME.
Greg is hilarious. The whole cast is hilarious.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
I positively adore your story! Greg with his obliviousness and the perpetually on fire -for obvious reasons- Luce have captured my heart.
And You with your imagination have made me obsessed...but denied me my dose *-* You bad bad BAD creature.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Ghoulerystore, or whatever it was, MSWAT, troll diving, Flipper, blood swirls and sweetches, everything about this story makes me smile.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
This is the best chapter ever. I LOVE the Greg - Count dynamic, I LOVE how Drake and Frank are frightened (but not nearly frightened enough) I LOVE how Greg is a tortured soul too weary for love, and I absolutely ADORE the way Luce is all protective of him. Thanks so much for writing this.
JenniferManning chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
And its no longer updated... Woe is me.

Its always the good ones that are on hiatus...
Poems To The End chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
I love love love everything about this story! I hope you get a chance to finish it!
Addiena Saffir chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
wow that is the most evil cliffhanger to leave this story at for so long.
Kaila Azroth chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Oh golly oh golly oh golly! Just when it was getting soo incredibly MORE awesome you cut it off by not continuing WHAAAAA DX itz so sad! Its terrible! IT IS ABSOLUTELY HELL! I‘m crying right now at the amazing cliffhanger and just sending out my rays of deranged fan love to you so that you can get your nice ass back to the screen of pressfiction and continue on with this absolute sensation!
Or make me wallow in misery...watever suits your cupcake X(
samsophie22 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! I love this story!
SneezingTurtle chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
Finally! Oh, Sweet Lucif-... I mean dark heave-... God damn it XD I've been reading the entire book in one evening and now I'm like poisoned by this all. Goood this just had to end here D: When do you post? Like, do you post on a specific day or something? :'[
SneezingTurtle chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Hah! The way he said that being bottom doesn't mean not being in control :)) That was just sooo dirty and well placed I loved it XD
356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »