Reviews for Greg the Vampire
Aneira Crimson chapter 1 . 4/18
First chapter only and...
AWESOME.
Greg is hilarious. The whole cast is hilarious.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3
I positively adore your story! Greg with his obliviousness and the perpetually on fire -for obvious reasons- Luce have captured my heart.
And You with your imagination have made me obsessed...but denied me my dose *-* You bad bad BAD creature.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 14 . 1/1
Ghoulerystore, or whatever it was, MSWAT, troll diving, Flipper, blood swirls and sweetches, everything about this story makes me smile.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 9 . 1/1
This is the best chapter ever. I LOVE the Greg - Count dynamic, I LOVE how Drake and Frank are frightened (but not nearly frightened enough) I LOVE how Greg is a tortured soul too weary for love, and I absolutely ADORE the way Luce is all protective of him. Thanks so much for writing this.
JenniferManning chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
And its no longer updated... Woe is me.

Its always the good ones that are on hiatus...
Poems To The End chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
I love love love everything about this story! I hope you get a chance to finish it!
Addiena Saffir chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
wow that is the most evil cliffhanger to leave this story at for so long.
Kaila Azroth chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Oh golly oh golly oh golly! Just when it was getting soo incredibly MORE awesome you cut it off by not continuing WHAAAAA DX itz so sad! Its terrible! IT IS ABSOLUTELY HELL! I‘m crying right now at the amazing cliffhanger and just sending out my rays of deranged fan love to you so that you can get your nice ass back to the screen of pressfiction and continue on with this absolute sensation!
Or make me wallow in misery...watever suits your cupcake X(
samsophie22 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! I love this story!
SneezingTurtle chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
Finally! Oh, Sweet Lucif-... I mean dark heave-... God damn it XD I've been reading the entire book in one evening and now I'm like poisoned by this all. Goood this just had to end here D: When do you post? Like, do you post on a specific day or something? :'[
SneezingTurtle chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Hah! The way he said that being bottom doesn't mean not being in control :)) That was just sooo dirty and well placed I loved it XD
IDK chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Aggybird, you are an evil, evil, person.

To leave your darling readers at such a cliffhanger, and not return for four years?

Please update?
Carolinel3 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Omg! major cliffhanger! Come on! Next chapter please!
Lady Darkthorne chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
you are very very cruel for stopping the story there, like totally evil. plz plz don't tell me you've abandoned it!
SucculentAmbush chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
That was a VERY cruel place to leave this story at. It looks like this has been abandoned but I just wanted to say I enjoyed the story a lot. It was excellent!
352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »