Reviews for Greg the Vampire
SinCos chapter 20 . 10/9
This is a really great story! I know its been a long minute since you have updated, but know there are still fans interested! No pressure! Just wanted you to know that reading this fun! And that if it takes a few more years i'll still be coming back and rereading what is available!
R. Ficst chapter 20 . 9/28
Wow. FrankInLove was cute and sweet, and funny, but this sequel just blows me out of the water. Spot-on writing with all of the details that add to your world-building. The characters are so rich and vibrant. This building relationship is absolutely consuming and addicting to the reader, plus the slight mystery of what's going on with some kind of foreknowledge with Luce/Drake/Frank, plus the action of bad guys targeting the orphanage, plus great side characters... just so much awesome.

I am absolutely heartbroken that it hasn't been updated in so long, with little chance for me to ever read the rest of it. This reading addict is now shaking in withdrawal. ;)

If you ever do return to this, I will sing your praises and shout with glee.

I do hope you are doing well, wherever you find yourself these days.
Chu chapter 9 . 3/14
This is stupid. It's clear that even though you're writing in Greg's pov you still care too much about Frank and Drake. Obviously it was their fault that Greg go nuts and they still dare saying something spatful? And you make it as if Greg was at fault here. Well done.
notjustink chapter 20 . 2/20
I know it's been years since you've updated, but it's almost cruel to stop on this cliffhanger! I re-read this story often because it's so good-I wish you'd update! Anyway, happy...Monday. :)
trynmailme chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I read the whole fic in one go...it was awesome and really really cute...hope it gets updated soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Great story. Wish it was completed but finished or not I love this story-.
shyd1 chapter 20 . 7/8/2016
Ugh, I love this fic so much! 3 3
Guest chapter 20 . 3/16/2016
Dude seriously? You just left us all hanging like that? Shame on you.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
Greg, you are the most oblivious person on the planet. Honestly :P
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
I read the extra chpters on LJ and i really love this story. Whether you complete it or not, i enjoyed the journey immensely and i apologize on behalf of those readers who, for some reason, feel entitled to the completion of your work.

The time and energy you put into this is easily seen, recognized, and appreciated.

Thanks for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
Yay! DryMouthLuce is back. FTW!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2015
"found that fourteen was not, in fact, his limit" lolol

I miss Luce's need for glasses of water. There were so many opportunities for him to need a swig here and there.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Snap-crackle-scream. I want me a bowl of that. I'd pay premium for that shit.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
"The poison gives it flavor."
Haha.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
Ha. I love how Luce has to keep drinking water when Greg turns him on.
376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »