Reviews for Greg the Vampire
wyant14 chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Oh gosh this story is really great! It is so funny too! I hope you continue with it at some point!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is such a great story and Greg has really grown on me! I like him a lot. So please, please update soon!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THAT'S IT?
Lori Jane Summers chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Wha... NO dont stop it there i want more please pleas please ;P
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
AWESOME! CANT WAIT FOR MORE
BlaseBlanco chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
All I know how to do is gush over how much I love your writing and how happy it makes me. I've also developed a strange heterosexual crush on Luce. Thanks for that.
centipedemanifest chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Please update this story soon! I'm too emotionally invested at this point, you have to continue it.
GAHH SUCH A CLIFFHANGER
G chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
This story is so creatively written its so witty and charming omg makes me want to squeel with joy
In fact I have several time throughout the story along with other strange noises
Please continue it! Or at least inform your dear readers what happened that you are unable to continue ;A; it'd be much better than just having you abandon the story without a word...
Wherever you are hope your well and writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
*gasps* this is quite possibly the best story ive read so far, no lie. its amazing X10 and can you please update soon ? :D
BloodPurple and Murkpond Green chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
i love your stories
HollyRose2043 chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
NO! you are NOT allowed to stop the story here! It is entirely unfair to get someone hooked and the cut off their supply. If you don't update this story, I'll repeatedly send you needy PM rants.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
Whoa! Great chapter! Can I hate you for your cliffhanger? This is a very well written story (I actually read FrankInLove first and loved that and so decided to check this one out), with lovable characters and an interesting world/setting. Thank you for letting me spend a lovely sunday night by the fire with a cup of tea reading this on my laptop, it's been great so far. I think it was fate that as I was reading this the song 'Your Heart Is As Black As Night' by Melody Gardot came on on my playlist. I only hope that you will update soon x
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Loving this story and Greg's obliviousness to Luce's feelings... some great dialogue x
omfg chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
It has been updated on her aggybird live journal account. It's up to chapter 24 or something.
Snicker N. Wraith chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
That's cruel. You. Are. Cruel.
How could you stop it there?! I'm pining! PINING! I want to see Greg high and horny on blood sugar!
Cliff-hangers suck, but I'm willing to suffer and wait for the next chapter (there better be a next chapter or I think I'll do very evil things to you with a wire clothes-hanger). This fic is so brilliant. I'm addicted-despite hating whatshisface-Gregs-Ex with a fierce passion, and disliking whatshisface-Luces-Ex with a dull roar. This fic walks the fine line between disturbing and enchanting, and that's meant to be a compliment. I don't know many authors who can pull things like that off. And I love how fleshed out this monster world is, all the little details are so absorbing.
Not to mention the hot guy-on-guy action.
(Which I'm hoping there will be more of. And maybe a certain snake-tongued Ex dying brutally, the slimy bastard.)
Anyway. You are awesome. I am smashing my head against the keyboard in agony of this cliffhanger. We will all be more happy if you update.
One second. I have just checked, you haven't updated this story since '09. I'm going to die.
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »