Reviews for Greg the Vampire
Carolinel3 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Omg! major cliffhanger! Come on! Next chapter please!
Lady Darkthorne chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
you are very very cruel for stopping the story there, like totally evil. plz plz don't tell me you've abandoned it!
SucculentAmbush chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
That was a VERY cruel place to leave this story at. It looks like this has been abandoned but I just wanted to say I enjoyed the story a lot. It was excellent!
wyant14 chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Oh gosh this story is really great! It is so funny too! I hope you continue with it at some point!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is such a great story and Greg has really grown on me! I like him a lot. So please, please update soon!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THAT'S IT?
Lori Jane Summers chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Wha... NO dont stop it there i want more please pleas please ;P
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
AWESOME! CANT WAIT FOR MORE
BlaseBlanco chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
All I know how to do is gush over how much I love your writing and how happy it makes me. I've also developed a strange heterosexual crush on Luce. Thanks for that.
centipedemanifest chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Please update this story soon! I'm too emotionally invested at this point, you have to continue it.
GAHH SUCH A CLIFFHANGER
G chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
This story is so creatively written its so witty and charming omg makes me want to squeel with joy
In fact I have several time throughout the story along with other strange noises
Please continue it! Or at least inform your dear readers what happened that you are unable to continue ;A; it'd be much better than just having you abandon the story without a word...
Wherever you are hope your well and writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
*gasps* this is quite possibly the best story ive read so far, no lie. its amazing X10 and can you please update soon ? :D
BloodPurple and Murkpond Green chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
i love your stories
HollyRose2043 chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
NO! you are NOT allowed to stop the story here! It is entirely unfair to get someone hooked and the cut off their supply. If you don't update this story, I'll repeatedly send you needy PM rants.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
Whoa! Great chapter! Can I hate you for your cliffhanger? This is a very well written story (I actually read FrankInLove first and loved that and so decided to check this one out), with lovable characters and an interesting world/setting. Thank you for letting me spend a lovely sunday night by the fire with a cup of tea reading this on my laptop, it's been great so far. I think it was fate that as I was reading this the song 'Your Heart Is As Black As Night' by Melody Gardot came on on my playlist. I only hope that you will update soon x
355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »