Reviews for Greg the Vampire
SneezingTurtle chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Hah! The way he said that being bottom doesn't mean not being in control :)) That was just sooo dirty and well placed I loved it XD
IDK chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Aggybird, you are an evil, evil, person.

To leave your darling readers at such a cliffhanger, and not return for four years?

Please update?
Carolinel3 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
Omg! major cliffhanger! Come on! Next chapter please!
Lady Darkthorne chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
you are very very cruel for stopping the story there, like totally evil. plz plz don't tell me you've abandoned it!
SucculentAmbush chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
That was a VERY cruel place to leave this story at. It looks like this has been abandoned but I just wanted to say I enjoyed the story a lot. It was excellent!
wyant14 chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
Oh gosh this story is really great! It is so funny too! I hope you continue with it at some point!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is such a great story and Greg has really grown on me! I like him a lot. So please, please update soon!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Lori Jane Summers chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Wha... NO dont stop it there i want more please pleas please ;P
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
BlaseBlanco chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
All I know how to do is gush over how much I love your writing and how happy it makes me. I've also developed a strange heterosexual crush on Luce. Thanks for that.
centipedemanifest chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
Please update this story soon! I'm too emotionally invested at this point, you have to continue it.
G chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
This story is so creatively written its so witty and charming omg makes me want to squeel with joy
In fact I have several time throughout the story along with other strange noises
Please continue it! Or at least inform your dear readers what happened that you are unable to continue ;A; it'd be much better than just having you abandon the story without a word...
Wherever you are hope your well and writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
*gasps* this is quite possibly the best story ive read so far, no lie. its amazing X10 and can you please update soon ? :D
BloodPurple and Murkpond Green chapter 1 . 1/21/2013