Reviews for Greg the Vampire
Victoria chapter 20 . 2/12/2012
Ok so Greg finally kissed Luce. So that means its time for them to get together. Now last thing I want to say is ... GET BACK ON THIS SITE AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER BEFORE I HUNT YOU DOWN AND FIND YOU!
PlusEncore chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
Oh my god... This is one of the best original stories I have ever read. It's just so perfectly over the top! And you stopped writing when Greg finally gives in to something he has wanted...even if it is in a drunk stupor...
QuickSilverSand chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
please update the story soon! it is amazing!
Devillsjustice chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
Oh, PLEASE tell me that you are not so cruel as to leave it at that! This is a wonderful story, one of the best that I have ever read. I hope that you will one day continue, and that you keep writing such wonderful work.
tiltedHead chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
Ooooo,awesome story,pls update soon.
Saddened chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
I have a feeling you've stopped updating..but this is an awesome story! Its funny exciting and unpredictable! PLEASE continue
tiltedHead chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
I don't know how much more painfully ignorant can Greg get,not knowing Luce likes him.
tiltedHead chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
LOL, fainting from hotness
tiltedHead chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Wow, this chapter is way more interesting than the 1st chapter, I'm staring to love it.
anonymous chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
Please please please upload the next chapter! I love this story, its really funny yet dark enough to show that it isnt just meaningless humor! I love Greg and Luce too, especially when I think of them as a couple! Ialso love what Shub and Rubeus manage to get up to! I am also dying to know what the others will do in reaction to Greg on the blood sugar aphrodisiac!
nadia chapter 20 . 9/20/2011
LOVE IT

PLEASE UPLOAD SOON
indiarubber chapter 20 . 9/7/2011
Please please please update this incredible story, it's incredible! :)I can't wait!(hopeful) :)
Valylene chapter 20 . 8/20/2011
Oh, Aggy Bird, daaaaaarling. You simply MUST update. Hopefully. I mean, it's been two and a half years, but... yeah, it's probably over.

Well, at least it ended with a kiss?

Even though I'm two years late, I just want to say that I love this series. I reread it regularly. Along with FrankInLove. It's actually kind of funny: I started with FrankInLove and was convinced that it'd be the one for me foremost and forever, and then I read this, and holy cow have my views shifted. Frank is such an idiooooot. A well-meaning idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

Anyvhay, thanks for the read!
Smithy chapter 17 . 8/19/2011
Cregian... Craig...whatever his name is, is an ass hole. Really he has some balls to think that he can even talk to Luce or even threaten Greg. Exs aren't people who magically turn good when one of the characters has a new relationship. Sorry to burst your bubble Craggy but we all aren't new and perfect snowflakes. No you just happen to be an unfortunate speck of mud that happened to grace the bottom of Luce's shoes. People, most people don't just do that, most of the time they are the exact same person you broke up with. Anyway I know your not likely to update this anytime soon, so thank you for keeping it up I've enjoyed it.
anonymous chapter 20 . 8/18/2011
I absolutly LOVE this story! Please please PLEASE upload the next few chapters very soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »