Reviews for Sourpuss
Desi Dangers chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really loved this, wish there was more but what is here is really cute and funny. :D
thelittlepeople chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
One word: brilliant.

I especially loved the line, '"I thought you'd make the perfect Mrs. Winterfields."', so Lemon's bottom, eh?
LRRH-708 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Sooooo. . . this is gonna be continued. Right? Because I will give you my heart if you do keep writing this 3 see there it is
Pixie611 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I dunno what too say.. Awesomee?
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Haha I love this story! It's very cute, and I like Lemon's name as well.
hi chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
its actually a good serious story with a lot of dry humor...I like it
Drizzle chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
i haven't read the story yet, but your summary made me lol so hard that i had to send in a review asap.
Annie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Heh heh heh... This one made me snicker a lot. I don't really know who to snicker at more-Riley or Lemon-but despite my dilemma, the story was wonderful.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Very silly. You almost might think that Lemon didn't like Riley, but you would be oh, so wrong.
Cattails chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Haha! That was adorable! I can understand his strong love for his cat...and Riley doesn't seem TOO bad :P Looks like everyone won
Satan's Angelic Mistress chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Your writing style is awesome, but there's a lot of tense confusion and just shoddy grammar in general. On the bright side, at least its decipherable. Still, do try and be more careful, yeah? 'Cus really you can do so much better. [
Logical and serene megadeath chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
We're going to KFC with the big chicken.

I love this thank you for the joy.
Carnivale chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I pretty much giggled fanigirlishly throughout his whole thing. In a good way. I feel for Lemon, too, I'd do pretty much anything to save my cat...

This is seriously hilarious and adorable, in an odd way. Love it. :)
ink.bird chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
When I saw the summary, the first thought to go through my head was: "WTF?"

I'm still thinking that, but I'm also laughing and I'm not sure why. But I think it's weird and loveable and I'm adding it to my Favourite's List! I also think I spelled loveable wrong. Oh well.

Cheers!

Fae.
littlepenwoman chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
lol, this made me giggle. Mr. Sniffles.