Reviews for When Jewelry Strikes
Jess chapter 1 . 4/9
This was hilarious, I loved it! Will is such a scaredy-cat
silverspigot chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I felt it was very cute.
Kirhava chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Lol!

It was sweet. And had the perfect lenght.

Greetings
Kjersti chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Incredibly cute story. I loved it. :)
ChilledHeart chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Sorry about the RM (review marathon) thing in my last review. I kind of forgot who I was reviewing, and thought that it was someone who won the review marathon. Yeah, my memory sucks.

Well, sorry about that. Lucky thing I caught that on time, or you would probably have had no idea what I was talking about.

Once again, though, love the story!

Bye!
The Psychopath Blonde chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Congratulations on the RM! Here's your prize! :)

So, I really liked the idea, which was quite original, the story was well-written, and, above all (in my mind at least) it was funny. And it didn't end ubruptly (sp?) either.

But the beginning...so many stories seem to start out that way: It all started with... It would be better with a somewhat more unique beginning.

Bye!

P.S.: Adding this to my favorite stories list.
RICKY chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Hilarous! I love Will's random thoughts about the pain he thinks Cora is about to inflict upon him. I also love Cora sarcastic attitude.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw, I liked this. Very cute. You should write more one shots, short stories, whatever they're called haha. Keep it up!

Faith
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This is cute and creative! And very, very original!

The only plot hole I can see is how does Will and Jensen *know* about "Cora the Raider" when she doesn't even know their names? A bit confused there, unless you mentioned it in the beginning (I am half-asleep right now, after all. Haha.) and I missed it.

Awesome writing besides that, a few small mechanics things here and there. Great oneshot! And a great add from woodstock1969 to our c2. (:
Leinnansidhe chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Cool concept! I liked the idea of the bracelets and plummeting population. That was really entertaining. I liked Cora and Will too! Cora for her fierceness, and Will for his awkwardly adorable...ness.

Though, one thing to watch out for- Cora's eye colour didn't stay consistent. It said they were brown at the beginning and switched to blue-grey at the end. Not a big deal, but caught my attention.