Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was way cute. I loved it!
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Haha, that was adorable. Loved it :)

-Aria
Ravina chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I read this awhile back and tried to review, but I think it was one of those days when the review system was down on FictionPress, so it wouldn't allow me to do so...

Anyway, I liked this one-shot, and I found the setting to be unique. Ben seems like a boy-next-door kind of type, and I adore his character (and especially his text to her at the end).

Why haven't you written in so long? You have a very nice style of writing, so you should definitely do so!

Looking forward to reading more from you,

Rebekah
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Heheh I found this very cute- though I thought the "ultimate virgin" comment was kinda extraneous, most of this had a fairly good flow.

If you ever feel like a laugh, google "Miss PiggygymnastBaby it's cold outside" for a really funny Youtube video :P just thought I'd share.

not bad at all.

Erisah
ChocolateCoveredRoses chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hey there honey. Guess who?

You know I love it. You do. But I just thought I'd put it in writing how absolutely adorable/fabulous it is.

(FAVES!)
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aw this was really good. I liked the ending.

Good job
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw so sweet and funny. Twas good.

JM
Sanou Izumi chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
very nice and fluffie to me hehe good work
Sierra507 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
heyaz

okay

this is definitely cute!

the first person girl 's character is good; ben's funny; teh pltos good and itz nice to read soemthinbg liek this when you are freezing ur bum off into teh car and the stupid heating system is not working!

lol.

merry xmas and happy writing!

-Sierra507