Reviews for The Pied Piper
Soraya Zeeva chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Defiantly a different spin on the story. I like it.
wolfen princess chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This really was a good read. I liked how you described the characters, especially the piper's clothing. I'm curious to find out how Mathis and the Piper will do together, if Mathis will ever hate leaving, and the part about the piper's house was interesting. Mathis's confession was a little abrupt to me, but all in all a good story.
chanilow chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
thanks for a great read
KD chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was absolutely amazing. Umm...I'm really bad at writing reviews (and everything else) but I hope we can expect more stuff like this from you. :]
girl-in-america chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
There are not words to describe my love for these characters.

I'm a complete pile of mush right about now.

And even though I have never, ever talked to you, I'm going to be incredibly rude and ask if there happens to be any drabbles written about these two...
nonaccount chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh. Rather an abrupt ending ... I want more. I'm greedy to find out what happens next between Mathis and the Piper, but I guess I will have to content myself with what you implied about their future.

Great oneshot. I like the different take on this fairy tale. :)
scentedkisses chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
A really fantastic story :D lol i want to know more :P

thanx so much for sharing!

gem xx
Andra Sashner chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I miss reading finer details sometimes, reading this which is very detailed in some ways but isn't as crystal clear as I might hope. I actually worried about Mathis and the Piper not finding real happiness. But I will put my faith in you and believe that they have got their Happily Ever After.

The Mayor was funny with that silly line about leaving a problem be and expecting it to fix itself. Haven't we all gone through that phase at some point or other? This was a beautiful tale to me, aside from my worries about the two coming together and that sigh at the end didn't help matters, by the way. Great work!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2