Reviews for Von Dammsel in Distress
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
I realllyyyyy need a new chapter! I want to know what roles his parents play. What would the prince do when he finds out his parents abadoned him.
I think the parents would tell the prince to marry Katrina instead since she's the actual princess and Frederick will be so heartbroken and turn away, only to be chased by the prince. Ah~ really want a new chapter!
GrimreaperSR chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Man! This is getting good can't wait for the next chapter!
moon01234 chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
lol. I love this. Can't wait to read more soon (if possible).
Squirrel Activist chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
So, I'm pretty sure you have been thinking about updating recently... yes... you were thinking, just the other night, "I haven't written Von Dammsel in Distress in a while, perhaps I should write chapter 6 and then update the story." Yes. I am pretty sure this is what you've been thinking and I am so glad!

Okay but really. I am pretty well in love with this, I was re-reading it right now and thinking, "Wow, I don't remember how this ends," and then I realize that I didn't remember because it hasn't ended yet and that made me super sad. haha. So yeah... you should really continue this... or I suppose you could just tell me how it ends so that I could imagine the story in my head.
roses blooming chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Oh the awkwardness! I can't wait to see how you continue this!
theauthor94 chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
I can't wait to read more!

PLEASE update son!
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was soo funny!

I can't wait to read more!
Lilliane Angeline chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Oh! My! Gosh! This is absolutely hilarious! Poor frederick! I love this wordplay 'Dammsel in distress'... when I first read the title I thought I misread it... love it! Please write more like this!
Reykjavikblossoms chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Some amount of realism will do your story good. Your story seems to exist purely for the sake of poking fun at fairy tales. That is fine, but the reader will not be interested if there is not a realistic underlying theme(s). Too much description in the first few paragraphs, try to cut down on that.
DiamondKing chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
I love the backstory being transmitted via dream. Even if it is a story meant for laughs, there's also some seriousness in there as well and I love it. I'm sorry that my reviews aren't more...constructive. Currently I'm just not in the right state of mind. Oh well; I can't wait to read more!
DiamondKing chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Ohmygosh, that last bit had me hollowing! I love this story SO MUCH. I must read more.
Nineheart chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Oh man, poor Frederic! xD Prince Ulrich is just a *tad* blumbering and in denial...
Dappled Tenshi chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
This was hilarious!Poor,poor shoved into a corset and heels is definitely no fun.

Unless you're not the one in them! XD
Curb Crasher chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
I laugh at Frederic's attempts to get out of this. Stupidity always wins against rationality.
GrungeHamster389 chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I think this is one of the best stories I've read on this site in a while. I hope you update it soon, because I'm totally in love with it :D
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »