Reviews for The Princess and The Thief
shaen a. poole chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
as alwasys, fantastic work.

go read upsidedown. i wrote it and tyler convinced me to post it on here.

tyler is my cousin.
Arrow's Flight chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Lovely descriptions and characters. I like Daniel and Anna, and the banter between them is excellent. I can't wait to have time to read more.

- Arrow's Flight-
shaen a. poole chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
thank you!
Alteng chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Okay, there are a lot of grammar issues still, but I think they are mere typos.

There are a lot of questions I could ask. One of which is if Anna is of marrying age, why didn't the king just marry her off to King Talusi instead of betrothing her.

If she is considered a bastard child, why is she in the castle. I would think that she would have been sent to the dungeon to rot with her mother or else the king would have kept her legimancy.

It is bad that the new queen is bad. I guess she has to throw her weight around because she is the new queen, but surely she would bear an heir to this kingdom. Otherwise there is no heir apparent. Again, this raises the question as to why is Anna part of the household, if she is considered a bastard.

I'm a pain, aren't I. All the same, it will be interesting to see where you go with this, and will Daniel survive the year to carry throught he marriage proposal.
Alteng chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Well, this is just a beginning. So, there is not a whole lot to say. I would have liked to have had a little more character description going on here, and I would have liked to know a little more about the gift that was Anna's mother's prize possession.

I know you acknowlwedge that there are typing mistakes, so I don't know how much of this you want brought up.

One thing that I see some trouble with, as if you are unsure, is the comma before the name (or after depending upon where it is in the sentence) when the person is spoken to. The last line of the text is correct.

There are other specific things, but as I said it all depends upon how much effort you want me to put into your grammarical mistakes, and they could be just that haste in typing. Trust me, I know all about that.