Reviews for Pour Some Eggnog On Me
KatieBobb chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Well you're both awesome and I'm making way over to your favorites after this so yep.
That Santa likes it thing was so funny. Also, while reading this I was thinking how much I like Shannon and Shannon and Dan's sauce fetish, lol. I had the scene where Patrick walks in on Dan molesting Shannon on the table when we meet him for the first time in my head. Gotta love boys in drag. At least I do!.
Also, still love Nick. He's over the top funny and crazy. Your characters are the best, but I believe I've said that before. :) Hope your busy busy life is going along well and maybe slows down a bit soon, I might get more story that way. Or you could take some down time, I'd understand. lol ;)! Thanks for posting
Alaric Bloodwyn chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I don't care that this is a Christmas story. It was hilarious, and I love it!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Love it! And I love the way you include all the different perspectives! :D
Miss Mysty chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh, wow, this was amazing. I wasn't aware humorous Slash, like... existed anymore. And double points for the time-tested 'little girl walks in on the guys making out' plot device.
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
HAHAHA! That was ABSOLUTELY FUNNY (I've ran out of synonyms)! I'm sleepy now. It's 4 am now. I have a HIstory exam of 100 marks tomorrow and here I am reading stories in FictionPress but enough of my rambling. Thanks for the story. It was really enjoyable.
demonchipmunk chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I followed the main story until the end and I've been checking for a sequel ever since but I never noticed this story. It was adorable and awesome and full of merriment. Thank You!
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
LOL. I love these characters! So amazing
Monsteret chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I loved it :D
you are not a pretty snowflake chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I want a rake for christmas!
RoseLife chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
lol! funny as!

fab job
Subbie chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Awesome! Thank you for posting!
Focaccia Bread chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Hahahahahaa... oh my sides... they hurt... wow, I shouldn't have read this while in a library... XD People were looking at me like I was stoned or something. LOL. Very well written, interesting premise, and amazing humor. The only thing I can say against it is that the whole Saral and Sarah thing was a bit confusing, since I didn't know if it was a typo or not. I'm sure this was more of an inside-joke kind of story, but I still enjoyed it immensely. :3
Butter Doesn't Fly chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
...Wow. I think I wet my pants. /looks down/ No, I'm good.

That was probably the most hilarious thing in the world. I WUV YOU! /huggles/

...Right. Getting off track there. I've never had eggnog, and I never will. Looks disgusting. /shivers/

I wanna be Batman! Then me and Patrick can go around...being Batman!
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I lol'd hard. xP
magalina chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
lol Loved it, extra crazy. But Emma disapeared at the end! D:

Oh, and you and your friend are awesome?

XDD