Reviews for A Wild Song
lordelfy chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
aww this is cute! I know how it is to really get into a song you are playin and this is what this poem reminds me of! great job
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Heya there! Thanks for the review here. :) Anyway, now on the review... basically nothing to complain here. The scenes were very well done and descriptive. The words you use is also very good. Saying frankly, I truly believe that you've most likely started writing earlier than me for serious fiction from what I've seen here. It's a bit spooky though to see a violin dominating someone. The end really sounds like some supernatural novel... don't know about that. Maybe it's just me. ;) Anyway, thanks very much again for your review for Circles of Arven. Hope to see more of the reviews soon! :)

P.S: I think you haven't finish reading The Elven Chronicles if I remember correctly from your reviews. If so, then maybe you can try finishing reading and reviewing it first.
ithilvalan chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Huh. Dramatic. As a violin player, I kinda know how it feels. Sometimes it's not me who's in control...it's my violin which really tells all the commands. Intriguing. I liked it.