Reviews for The Secrets of the Janitor's Closet
sleepies chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
so good! luved it! cant wait for the next chapter. -
texaslonghornfn chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh, I like!

I'm so behind on all of your stories. :(

haha, I feel bad. Oh well. Update soon!
Jevanminx chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
This made me squeal so much, it was great. Makes me so girly.

JM
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
woowwoo i love it it was fantasmastic
emotionless-stares chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
o0o he's in a band awesome. I hope Marissa doesn't still him even though she already has a boyfriend..who knows?..well, update soon! This is quite interesting.
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Lol, awesome start. It's obvious she won't be able to get over him. The school janitor huh? I thought he was a teacher or something. Well, I guess the janitor's closet will be put to good use if you know what I mean lol. I liked that she tried to ignore her feelings for him rather than maul him right there and then. Yes, I do like this story and would like you to continue it lol.
Stoked Is Rad chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Julie! It's nice to see an update, especially such an amusing one. Hope you had fun in California. Still loving this story, no matter how odd it may be. Update soon. Grounding yourself would be a very odd thing to do... Natalie.
shy green rock chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I really enjoyed the chapter and can't wait for the next chapter. Now, I don't know why, I'm worried that maybe Lance might like the older sister and that would suck. Aww schmucks don't do it!
EverythingWeHad chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
LOL! Omg! I wasn't expecting this, Jules. This is fabulous. Update? He sounds so sexy. :P Hmm.. I have a feeling this story is going to go smoothly and make me laugh a lot. ] You always make me laugh. Haha. D
shy green rock chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
haha I think this would be a good story, well first off I haven't read anything like it so far. Keep going!
Riley Hunter chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Okay. hm. how do I put this. I guess...I don't like the idea. Sorry. No offense. I'm sure that tons of people don't like my ideas. You wrote the prolouge well. I just don't like the plot. Sorry. Please find it in your heart, somewhere deep inside, to forgive me for not liking this story. Alas, if you don't, I'll just continue to read your stories in secret. yep. That's all. Bye.
Stoked Is Rad chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I LIKE IT! Haha. Had to get that out of the way first off. Hmm, this is a shock to me. I didn't know you'd write about a girla nd the school janitor, since, you know, janitors usually aren't hot. And, I was expecting the forbidden teacher/student one. Eh, whatever. I really like it. This janitor sounds very hot, after all, so it's all good. Haha. Dirty thought about the janitor. Continue this story, please? Natalie.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
oh i like it very much how could some one not like i love it its like so totally origanal really it is and hey i dont mind if you dont update that often better and makes the next chapter even better i might have a read of your other actually look out for a review or two on your other ones ok if i get that far in reading them im tired so i might not but hey i will read this one once updated
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Now that is an interesting plot line, and I like it, cant wait for more.

JM