Reviews for Corrupted
SuzyDiego chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
So far, I love the way the story is playing out and the unique opinions that your characters express and how your play out the drama. It really helps the story in the way it reads and with how the reader takes it in.
UnderMySkin93 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
This is really sad which is possibly why I love it so much already! I wish I had the time to read it all tonight, but sadly I do not. I can't wait to finish it, though, to see how things work out for her!
AOP27 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
I can't wait for the next post. Every time I finish a chapter of Corrupted, I find myself wondering what's gonna happen next. I haven't been disappointed yet. The story feels genuine and relatable, the character is likeable and wonderfully flawed. Each chapter takes a turn that pushes the story forward believably, even if its not as you would expect. You have a good way of showing how someone would think and act when they've been dealt a bad hand and are a little rough around the edges. I do feel like each chapter gets noticeably better as I read on. There is the occasional grammatical error, and some of the earlier chapters feel less fluid than the later ones, but nothing takes away from the story. Honestly, I'm surprised at how much I like Amy Stone and look forward to seeing which road she takes. A good story needs an interesting protagonist, and Amy can really keep my attention. I look forward to the next chapter. Things look like they're gonna take an interesting turn :)
KillaCupcakes chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Straight up, I love the subject matter of this story and I think it's really interesting. I like the characters you've created. They all seem so real. Amy is a hot mess, but there's something that I like about her. She's definitely not perfect, and I appreciate imperfect characters.

I noticed a ton of grammatical errors, and I really don't understand the point of the random italic and bold sections of the story. I would suggest that you look into correcting those things to improve the quality of your writing. I'm not trying to be mean; I'm just giving honest advice.

I also wanted to point out errors in consistency. The thing that really stuck out to me was the physical description of Spencer. In Chapter 8, he had pale blue eyes and dark blond hair. In Chapter 9, he had chocolate brown hair and dark eyes. Which is it? Is he a blue-eyed blond, or is he a dark-eyed brunet? Those are big differences. You might want to look into fixing that.

Otherwise, keep writing. I will put this story on my alerts because I do like it and I want to find out what happens. Good luck.
The Drizzle chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
I got to say, It is getting way better.
Maggie Andy chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
l just read this whole story 2 day

and l absoloutly love it

please update ASAP
pixiedragongirl77 chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
Woah, /she/ sure turned everything around for herself! O.O I can't help but feel that something bad is going to happen, though... 'To be continued' sure is right! And I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work, and good luck with that haunted house. ;)
Peter Algiers chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
Dude, Bri, I'll admit, I'm more of a 'sci-fi' book-reader. I know, I'm a nerd. But this story is way addicting. It's a great story, and the characters are awesome. I love Amy. You're a really good writer. You make me love who I'm supposed to love and hate who I'm supposed to hate... damn that Kraig, lol. I like your style... it really gets me away from reality and into the story, which is kinda what stories are supposed to do, lol. Keep doing what you're doing and keep me updated on your work, kay? :)
Aziz Ali chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
Bri, the story seems to be pretty good so far. It is a little strange but it does seem quite well written. - Aziz
FM Radio chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
That was so good! Her sister is such a bitch! Update soon! Sorry i want awol, but i'm back! :)
pixiedragongirl77 chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
Wow, that was unexpected. O.o lol. Sweet chapter, though. But it seems like the calm before the storm...so where's the drama? :D
A Hippy chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
Keep Doin What chu Doin Bri, The Storys coming out awesome.
Unknown chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
I can't be;ieve these words are comin out of my mouth,I can't wait to read more of this story.
A Hippy chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
This story is Like Pie, a lot of people want it but in this case instead of eating it a lot of people want to read it!
Is Not Important chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This actually is pretty good. It is inticing,it is pretty much the first thing I've read in a long while. and trust me I don't read any old thing.