Reviews for Beautiful
xEutopiax chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Hey there!

This is an interesting story you have here, I really like your writing style it's unique and refreshing.

The only suggestion I can give to you is for the first chapter, not to have so many paragraphs bunched together; but actually if I think about it, that was actually okay, but the first impression scared me off a bit but hey I liked reading it.

Grammar:

First chapter:

"This place was so protected by the demy-gods"

Demy-gods should be demi-gods right?

Well, either way. Great job with this.

Kaiyako K.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Well, thanks very much for your review on Bloodfire. It really made my day. :) Anyway, interesting story here. I really wonder how the whole plot will turn out. The first two chapters seems promising. But I guess maybe you can include more of the background world to give the readers a better idea on what's going on here. Apart from this, nothing else to suggest. Good story you've got here. It will definitely be interesting to see what you can do with this story... ;)
Statute chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Hey I liked this, your writing style is really good, you put detail into it but not so much that it's just an illogical mesh of words but just the right amount. I hope you continue with this.