Reviews for i've been dying to tell the world
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh, this is just so deep. The last stanza is so powerful. I love it.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wonderfully written C. I love how you have finally learned to love who you are, I wish some of the girls in our school would learn to do so. You are an inspiration to all, xox.
Unknown Survivor chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Beautiful work. This has to be on the better poems I've read on here.

Unknown Survivor
iamxnobody chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I thought this was very beautiful and though I've never been much for poetry (because I was forced to read it everyday in 6th grade) and I tend to close them as soon as I read a couple lines of them, this was kept me interested and wanting to know more. It was very good and I'm always pleased when someone can write a poem that I like. Know that it doesn't happen often.
PoeticHeart17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I really like this 's very deep and holds thoughts that i have never really good
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
very very good poem. It's so true, and I can relate to it in many ways. Keep up the amazing work.

Faith
the big crunch chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
i really like it
Captain-Dalien chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This is really good! I love the 'I am' type poems.. so personal, so honest. I think the first and last stanzas are my favorite, but they're all good. Kudos. CD
iloveanimecartoons chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
this is very good. I love the way you compare yourself to abstract things such as "the bipolar and ever-changing wind" and "the name engraved on the hammer that nailed my love onto the cross"-it's...gutsy and interesting and a wonderful use of the art of metaphor. This is an instant favorite in my mind! Keep up the good work!
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
] i like this. i keep writing things like this about me in my head, but i can never be satisfied. it bugs me because i really want to know who i am so i can tell other people