Reviews for a boy looked at me today
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
no one can ignore the first line. lovely.

i was finding a hard time following the rhythm though.

good job still

truly yours...
Alaizabel Davis chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
beautiful. short but definitely has an impact. i love the line: "and the simple rhythm of my heart drowned out the look on his face..." great work! :)
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw cute C. Short and sweet. Nice imagery, and I liked how you made it seem real but then say it was a dream (or was it? as you say) Nice job.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Beautiful. The ending was so sweet and impacting. Very nice word choice. The details really added to the piece. Well done.
Unknown Survivor chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Lovely work. It was well written and carried a lot of meaning for me.

Unknown Survivor
lymli chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
aw, everybody wants to be listened and love is a hard journey.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
beautiful piece.. I love the question of whether or not it was a dream
Sweet Madeline chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
"…and the simple rhythm of my heart

drowned out the look on his face…"

Simply amazing. I love your style of writing. So simple and elegant, yet it says so much. Especially love the ending. Oh, and the imagery is very vivid. Overal... I adore it. No joke. :)
Autumn Lace chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was PURE poetry! Thank you!

-Blood
tearing hands chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I really love the meaningful simplicity of the first line. My only real criticism is that it seems like the poem might have flowed a little better with less ...
wrapped-in-porcelain chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
i enjoyed the simplicity to this.

short and extra sweet. :)

-enjoy reading your work. keep it up.
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
oh, this is so sweet! cute and...vulnerable?
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I liked this piece. The first line really caught my attention; it seems like such a simple statement, but somehow it seemed like a confession, which was much more interesting. Keep up the good work.
underrose chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
it's really nice, but not the best.

(i mean, i love you and everything, and it's still so much better than what i could do, but it's just /not/ the best).