Reviews for james nathan, i have something to say
vinny2 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
The review for chapter eleven will be squashed together with chapter twelve here. Why? They're pretty much about the same subject.

So Gracie is finally ready to accept that she still loves James Nathan...why would you go and do a thing like that? It ruins all the hatred your poured into him (and onto him for that matter)!

Well, it's out there. Now the question has become what she's going to do about it. No. Wait. The question has become what is Chase Wright going to do about it? Nothing good for James Nathan, I'm sure.

Also, kissing someone who tastes like Coca-cola is always a plus in my book, but I digress.
Chelseamuffin chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
I'm like half a year late on this, but that doesn't matter. Now:

whs;bkhsf;apohgapohbvo;aoga

I have so much love for this.

It's so flipping different and made of so much YES that it's just hard to not like.

And for the record, I loved the one-sentence chapters. They said a lot in so little. And just kjsdhg;sigl;sivls :heart:

I like Chase Wright best. Because of his elephant.

It wasn’t like he could say, “this guy was an ass to my best friend, so I had to do something about it,” because a judge would’ve gone “I don’t care, you’re in jail, bitch”.

sjnfgragab;azdbnkz;kfa :heart:

I love that judge liek whoa.

Frack. I've been reduced to pure fangirlisms. And it won't stop. So just: guh. I loved everything about it, from how it was told to the voice that told it. And I like James Nathan too, because he's so patient with Gracie who has every right to be mad, but I think is dragging it out/milking it for all its worth. (And who doesn't do that?)

Once again: qiegh;aoibg;senhb;a

You make me incoherent.
Nicki BluIs chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
I suppose the details of what he did to her are irrelevant. BUT this is quite alot to happen for her to "find herself." I mean geez. Overall it was a good read; could've been combined into like five chaps but still a good read. I enjoyed it and totally will read more of your work in the future.

Ths review has been brought to you by the REVIEW MARATHON! Cuz there's noway i'd sit here and review all these mini chaps back to back otherwise:P (link in my profile)

It's been fun!

Nicki BluIs
Nicki BluIs chapter 19 . 8/16/2008
con: james. i feel like you missed out on developing a great character by keeping us in the dark about him.. he has so much potential for greatness

pro: her not apologizing fit well w/ her character; besides "sorry" isn't gonna fix his face
Nicki BluIs chapter 18 . 8/16/2008
Pro: oh i see. her bitchiness does have consequences. thats better. too bad it had to be chase who gets his dreams crushed.

Pro: milkshakes and curly fries; this line just screams best frends forever :) good job
Nicki BluIs chapter 17 . 8/16/2008
I actually love this chap! it makes the most sense out of all the chaps. I mean the ppl have motives and everything. AND we know the details of the events that lead to their actions! Gawrsh I love detail. The line about the chocolate is funny.

Con: getting the po-po involved. well this is more of a plot con. just don't like it. i mean basketball Gods dont go to jail... do they?
Nicki BluIs chapter 16 . 8/16/2008
this chap is hilarious becuase of the title.

Pro: chap title.

Pro: getting milkshakes and curly fries after beating someones ass :P adds depth to chases character
Nicki BluIs chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
WTF mate is right.

Con:

I wanna know what james did to her dammit! Because acts of vilonece and abandonment of someone you might have still loved don't happen for no reason!

Pro: nissan family not wanting there help after that fiasco. I mean who would...
Nicki BluIs chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
CALLED IT! I fell for Chase in part one! why don't he and gracie hook up and we'll call it a day :P

Pro: sentence is awesome. but gracie doesnt seem to be so in love w/ james; has a significant amount of time between this event and this mainfesto?

Pro: the return of the term basketball God. very funny
Nicki BluIs chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
Pro: yay more action! yay return of the car! both are defenitly good way too keep the plot moving forward

con: random acts of violence; well i guess its not totally random since chase knew james was the reason gracie was crying; but still, he didnt know what james did... come to think of it nether do i...hm
Nicki BluIs chapter 12 . 8/16/2008
Con: more about how she broke her heart but little on how or why

Pro: her actually trying to lose him by running down random hallways XD who does that!
Nicki BluIs chapter 11 . 8/16/2008
Again i love her matter of fact - ness. But becuase of the lack of detail her bitchiness seems unwarranted. And theres nothing wrong with coca-cola flavoured kisses...
Nicki BluIs chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
I shall call you cliffhanger Master for that is what you do to me. You dangle a carrot and lead me to the edge of the cliff. Sigh.

con: still no details. How do i determine the gravity of what james did? for all i kno he just forgot her birthday or something...

pro: your narration; i actually prefer it to your dialogue simply becuase you convey so much more via your narration

Nicki BluIs
Nicki BluIs chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
Oh yay! something actually happened in this chap! and it was somthing good. I love gracie. se has such a matter of fact way of loking at things (this is in reference to the jumpstart line).

con: i feel bad because know nothing about this james guy and yet am being led to hate him. But thats not completely a con since this is gracies rant...
Nicki BluIs chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
Con:

Okay i can appreciate the structure of the work as a whole. If it was bound as a book or something it be almost poetic and brilliant. but seriously what was in this chap that couldn't have been said in the one before?

It's not that im bashing. I'm just anxious to know what happend.

Pro:

this is either a recent ocurence or it is etched into her memory becuase that was good detail on the car and her state of mind
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »