Reviews for james nathan, i have something to say
Esmerelly chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
you sneaky turd.

I saw this in someone's favourite list and wasn't going to click because the title didn't have capital letters. slightly anal reader and then find out what i could have been missing ...

Beautiful. Structure.
Seisaset chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
wow sweet three sentences ;)
Seisaset chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
haha this was a really good chapter just two things id like to point out. first off when u have dialogue you forget to capotalicaseaijs sorry lets try that again capatolize.. no i think its capatalize... ok whatever you know what i mean. lol and then also at the end, the last to sentences seem like a repeat of eachother except the last one is longer. other than that i really like this so far keep it going ;D
mia5081 chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
So short! Just kidding...now I'm just very, very intrigued :D

Happy New Year!

Mia
the big crunch chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
that was short, but to the point, :)
mia5081 chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
OOh, I really like your story so far!

Update soon!

Mia
the big crunch chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
i really love this story and the narrarator. i hope there is more soon. :):)
Shadows in the Fire chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
O.O This story just keeps getting better!

Thanks so much for the review response-I've never had anyone do that before. THAT made ME almost fall out of my chair! (Well, couch, actually.)

I found this chapter funny, too. Your style of writing is fantastic-you've got a great voice. Well, at least Gracie does. I loved that Chase's story was so vague and Gracie's was detailed. That made me chuckle.

Keep updating! I really, really am enjoying this.

-Shadow

P.S. (this comes in two parts)

PART ONE: It really, really bugged me that I spelled "dialogue" wrong in my review. But, sadly, I couldn't change it because of the evilness of FP. I’m not sure why I’m telling you that, though.

PART TWO: I actually like the lowercase, now that I look at it. I noticed you do the same with your chapter titles-it totally works because the rest of the story is perfect with grammar. I caught no SPAGS.

*Adds story to story alert list*
Seisaset chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
o i like this! i agree with shadows in the fire too. funny and smart, please update soon
it's only castles burning chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
well done! her voice is very explicit and i look foreward to reading more!
Shadows in the Fire chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
FINALLY! A GOOD STORY ON FICTIONPRESS!

*Throws party*

Okay. Let me start the review:

This is a fantastic beginning! The first paragraph, about the cow/elephant, was funny and the dialog, realistic. The rest of the story has a well-written, smart and humorous. The sole thing that irritated me about this was that the first letters of the title of the story aren't in CAPS.

In conclusion, I'll be really disappointed when a one-sentence chapter comes along XD

Keep updating!