Reviews for james nathan, i have something to say
Holly Unending chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Eep. I was going to try not to review every chapter, but seriously? I'm loving this.

"You turned me back into Gracie Hart, Super Overachiever, except I didn't know how to be that person anymore."

I loved that line. _
Holly Unending chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
All the characters have fun names that sound good when you say first and last together. James Nathan! Chase Wright! xD Okay, sorry.

I really like your style, there's something lyrical about it.

And I do the "no caps" thing too. xD
treeson chapter 21 . 2/8/2009
This was entirely too cool.
marginalia chapter 20 . 2/3/2009
I'm so glad I found this story; it's so different from anything I've ever read on fictionpress.

I'm glad you liked my other reveiw, I didn't realize my interpretation would have an impact. :)

I think my favorite part about the story was they way not everything was explained perfectly but you can still understand the characters and see their relationships.

I also liked the fact that the boy didn't end up getting the girl, that she figured out how to be independent without him...normally everthing works out happy ever after and this is just a different version of happy than you normally read.
marginalia chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
I really think this chapter is such a perfect reflection of who Gracie is. She is angry at James and so doesn't want to make a comment...but then can't help but add that last part in her true, rambling, obviously coming right out of her head with no filter, unique style.
marginalia chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I've only just started this story, obviously because I'm reviewing the first part.

I really like your writing style, it's making me really excited to see what happens in the following chapters/parts, so off I go.
Kat The Great chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
but what exactly did james do to gracie to make her soo mad at him? and what is the secret with the title. and do the family with the broken car ever get home. and what of chase. does he date gracie? i really would like to know. i'm not good at finishing stories in my head. there are just too many possibilites i want people to tell me what happened so i can't second guess anything. wow this is a long review. anywho

peace love happiness
bringmayflowers chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
i really liked this chapter even though it was short. yes it was a little longer than your other chapters but still short. i really like the main character gracie and how she is actually realistic with her relationships with people. james nathan and chase and other characters. thats something i really like.

something i dislike is your first sentence is a run on. yes i know i do it too and sometimes i believe that everyone does it but i feel like the first sentence should not be a run on. you should try to separate it!

xoxo
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Really interesting start. I should really start reading some more of your works _

I love the tone you have in this. I can't quite put words to it, but your writing always has a sort of light tone to it that makes it really enjoyable to read.

The plot sounds intriguing so far, as well. The mix of action and dialogue began to introduce it, but not too excessively, so you still leave your readers a bit in the dark, so they'll want to read on! (which I most definitely do )

A few grammatical notes, particularly around dialogue: capitolize the beginning of dialoge, even if it's in the middle of a sentence. Also, here [I have an elephant”.] the period needs to be inside the quotes.

I'm sorry, as your 273rd review, I feel that there isn't much I can say, but I do think this will be another amazing story! :D

Extremely belated Freebie review T_T
Chasing Skylines chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Hm, I like the dialogue; first of all, it's funny. Second, realistic for the age group you've chosen (gonna guess high school).

I liked how despite being short, you got the point out and gave bits about Gracie's characters.

There was something about those last two paragraphs that I really liked; I guess it was resounding, and makes you want to read more.

I was a bit confused at first by the second person, but by the end you did it really well. So, good job on pulling it off.

-Review Marathon prize
bringmayflowers chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
Aww dotty- this chapter is way too short. I really liked it though. It was simple and obviously the introduction of Gracie to James Nathan

lol lol I keep forgetting to ask you is James Nathan a parody of One Tree Hill because James [Lafferty] plays Nathan [Scott]? I think its funny. Mhm.

Can't wait to read whats next!
bringmayflowers chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
This is a very...interesting chapter. I was really expecting a longer one and I am really disappointed. I wanted to know about the basketball game and Chase and Gracie. Why are you leaving me hanging? I guess I will have to read the next chapter.

I am really adoring this story!
bringmayflowers chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Haha Gracie's so cute. the way she makes people do things. and her relationship with chase is cute. "basketball god" haha Gracie's adorable.

I can't really find anything i dislike. Honest!

but DOTTIE- I am reading this story-slowly! cause of the review game. lol

p.s. i downloaded erin mccarley and her single 'pony' is so cute. i love it. i saw that on your fp profile you downloaded her too and since you did i went to check her out. she reminds me a lot of sara baraellis. :P oh well!
cbprice25 chapter 21 . 1/3/2009
Oh, and excellent title. Truly fitting.
cbprice25 chapter 20 . 1/3/2009
Really enjoyable. Honestly, it was a little funny when the a/n s were longer than the actual chapter (not that I begrudge you the lengths of the chapters; I think they were of perfect length), it was just a little odd to see. Nice to have it done in letter form.
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »