Reviews for james nathan, i have something to say
cbprice25 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Terribly intriguing. Read on!
Decoris Verbum chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Yeah...three sentences. Hm. One thing to improve would be to either lenghten it somewhat into a short paragraph, or go the other way and give us just ONE sentence-just make sure it's a kick-butt sentence. One thing that worked out great in this part was how you said "and that was why what happened, happened." It worked well at the end, and it really led on nicely to the next chapter. Interesting chap.

Keep writing,

-DV-
bringmayflowers chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
for the review game-

I LOVED this. The main character has a lot of spunk and her voice is great. She really speaks to the audience. The paramedic story was soo funny- I was laughing :o)

I could not find anything I disliked about this chapter. No spelling errors I could find etc.

Great job!
sunflower.kiss chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
The best part was when she slapped him because they did it in the movies. I voted for you! Amazing stuff right here.
bringmayflowers chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
FOR THE REVIEW GAME-

I loved this first chapter. You can really get a sense of Grace's character- perfectionist, etc. Very cute!

Something I disliked...it was WAY too short! I wish the chapter had been longer.

lol yes PK I finally reviewed this. I've been meaning to read it for a while and now maybe I'll get to lol. yup yup.
welcome to meganland chapter 20 . 12/28/2008
This was reallt good in its own original sort of way. I think you are a really great author because of a few things.

First the way you write. I like how you don't know how long a chpater is going to be. I loved the chapter lengths.

second it was that this story was definitely original. If anyone else on the planet were writing this story in the end she would of went back to James or she would of ended up with Chase. No one else would even entertain the idea of leaving her alone in the end.

Third was just that this was really good. You say so much with one sentence.

Oh and no, I didn't get the whole title chapter name thing until you pointed it out. I feel stupid now, ha.

This was an amazing story. I know I'm only one of the 260 to say it but I hope it still means something.
Sarimbe chapter 20 . 12/26/2008
I enjoyed this story immensely and am sad that I have to leave Gracie's head now and get back into my own.

You definitely have my vote in the TiRO awards, not because of the originality of your plot but because of the original way you chose to tell the story - it really, really worked. Well done!
toffeecakesxox chapter 20 . 12/24/2008
Aw, it's gone, but at least she's finally her own person, right?

-toffeecakesxox.

And, no, my brain's dead and not really working right now, so I don't exactly know the significance of the title and chapter titles. XD
toffeecakesxox chapter 19 . 12/24/2008
He is very patient with her - it redeems him.

toffeecakesxox chapter 18 . 12/24/2008
Hahaha, that is a funny judge line. XD Poor Chase. KICKED off of the basketball team for FOREVER? OH NOES.

I want to HUG him!

toffeecakesxox chapter 17 . 12/24/2008
That's very sweet of the Nissan family - to do that for James Nathan.

toffeecakesxox chapter 16 . 12/24/2008
This one's my favorite. It's so simple! XD

toffeecakesxox chapter 15 . 12/24/2008
Yes, that is depressing. Poor Nissan family. :(

And, sad to say, I felt a smidge of pity for James Nathan. Chase Wright really knows how to pack a punch, doesn't he?

toffeecakesxox chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
-grins smugle- Chase Wright is AWESOME. Yes, yes he is - a basketball God. And, like Gracie said, I wonder why James Nathan did such a thing - trying to hurt THE basketball God.

toffeecakesxox chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
I LOVE Chase. He's a sweet best friend - and, yep, that curly fries/milkshake conversation got a few awesome giggles from me. And then that ending sentence? Flawless.

311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »