Reviews for Typical
argylee chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
I love this story. Seriously. It's amazing.
Eternal Skies chapter 17 . 10/7/2010
Yes, a sequel would be great.

I feel horrible for not reviewing all these chapters but would it make it up to you by saying that i was totally absorbed in the story? Really, no kidding. Awesome stuff.

And sure, this needs massive editing and i found erica pretty much self-centered (wth- laina is extremely shallow and seems to be just there for convenience's sake- a driver AND a person with ears for erica's constant complains without getting anything in return and having a life).

There were also the fights between erica and jack. I'm not used to serious fights in romance stories, they're usuLly playful and fun. This issue had its good and bad sides. Sometimes both were just too frustrating! Good thing is that it's a new stint, if not a little dramatic, and it made me believe this could actually happen
Sneha903 chapter 17 . 10/20/2008
yeah! cool!
Sneha903 chapter 16 . 10/15/2008
that was an awesome! chao keep it up!
Sneha903 chapter 14 . 9/16/2008
that was awesoomme! really good.
mystic.fox chapter 14 . 9/15/2008
Chris is a jerk and karma will come back and get him. Jack should feel like a tool for believing Chris over Erica. The two boys need to fight one good time to either make or break the friendship (hopefully break it). Erica's parents make me want to smack them in the face. Great update!
Sneha903 chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
that was so good. i love that chapter . it was awesome! . please continue wrinting .im looking forward to reading more.
Sneha903 chapter 12 . 8/16/2008
that was just an awesome chapter! i hope you continue writing.
Sneha903 chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
i lovred this sory. it was awesome. idont know who erica should end up guys are all too continue looking forwar to readind it.
Cinnia Aine chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Good job! these chapters are a lot better than the first. don't worry, all authors have chapters that they don't like but use any way, because they're neccessary for the plot. Keep it up!
mystic.fox chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
Oh wow, she sure did tell him up until she let him kiss her. That's exactly why I don't miss high school right there...too much drama! Great chapter though, update soon.
Rachetto chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I've got to say, Jack is still not my most fave character right now. haha.. he's just soo bloody unreasonable!

Poor Erica..

update soon!

although this was a pretty fast update as well! haha..
Rachetto chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
hehe, i just clicked on your story now..

and OMG. Jack is such a prick!

so he can screw who he wants yet he doesn't even like it when she TALKS to Chris?

I'd get with Chris lol.

heheheh..

update soon!

this is fabb.

xx
Kbelle1 chapter 7 . 5/6/2008
GOod Story. Pls update soon!
soccer diva chapter 7 . 5/6/2008
I'm going to be mad at you forever for cutting off right there! I want to know what happens! As a new reader, I feel obligated to tell you that I love this story. It is 'typical' but not idea isn't all that unique, but the way you write it out is. Erica isn't very smart, is she ;)She pretty much does whatever Jack tells her to. She has it so bad (she just won't admit it to herself ) There were, I think, something like two little grammatical errors, but they didn't take away from the story, so I think you're okay. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!