Reviews for The Bitter
marebare1979 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Is this meant to be an incomplete ending? It was filled with realism and depth. If you didn't think your first two chapter were very good I can't wait till you write something you deem as very good. It looks like you don't post anymore and that's a shame but a bigger shame is if you stopped writing your good. I hope you still receive the reviews. I guess this is good bye but hope not forever.
marebare1979 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Offend is certainly not how I woulds described my feeling after reading ch 1, intrigued is better. Starting the story in the middle of a rape (which has happened countless amount of times) was jarring to say the least but also set a tone of honestly and realism. I noticed the last update was 3 years ago and it took you another 3 to write the 4 chapters listed. If this is how it begins I can't wait to see where it ends up.
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I kinda want to tell you to update, but by the look of the other reviews its not likely. :T
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
I really hope you still update soon. I really like this story. Update soon.
Geneva chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I like this story u should finish it.
Peace chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
I really love this story but Im wondering if you are to continue writing it? I read this story a while ago but now one year later I could still remember this story so I looked for it until I founded it, that meens that I really like this story :) Please Please Please continue writing it!
lovelyorlonely chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Amazing story! I'm really liking Gail. For once I can connect with a character. I seem timid and if this happened to me I'd feel the same way and do the same as Gail.

I think something that would help your story is a bit more info on how Gail feels, what she sees, Ect. I think looking over your story again for missed mistakes (like missed commas) and typos would help clean up the story for the readers.

Sorry this is such a crud-y review, but I'm sick and I don't feel like typing out a better one. (
shortieecakee chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
please please update. I can't stnad it when I don't know what happens. Even my own imagination cant finish this story of how i think it goes. please. great new years resolution! (hint, hint)
shortieecakee chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
no it does not offend me. I love writers who explore with the types of topics
Miss Novel chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
It's been quite some time now and I went back to this story and re-read the whole thing. I have to say it's really good and I would really love and update from you. Also I would love if you updated often and didn't leave an amazing story like this, behind. I can feel what Gail feels and how she sees and thinks things. You're a very talented writer. For some reason, I feel, while reading this, that I am Gail, and that when I read about Edward, I feel fear just the way she does. Its amazing how you make the reader feel as if they're in the character's body.

I really hope that Edwards gets what he deserves in the end, and I hope Gail gets her way in life and lives happily. I really must know what happenes next, if not I think I might explode. And did I mention I really want to beat up Edward?

I can just picture myself jump in the story and beat the crap out of him. I would take a very sharp knife, run it down his back and make him bleed a pool of blood. He hurt Gail's back, I'll hurt his ten times harder! I can get very scary with my fantasies.

Also I would want to smash his head against the wall until his nose broke off, and there was blood all over his face! Then I would take two very pointy knives and run them down both his arms. He believe his arms are so muscular and strong right? Well will see when sharp knives go through them! Gr!

Excuse me, just had to get that out. But anyway, please, I hope you find the time to update this. PLEASE UPDATE!

UPDATE!

*Puppy dog eyes*
Carly chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
As disturbing as the subject matter is, I really enjoy this story and hope you will continue!
Kiss of the Oblivious chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
I see that It has been a while since you've updated on this story. And I would just like to say that I hope you haven't given up on it because I really enjoy it so far and I would like to read more. I feel that it could just be really great I really want to the direction you planed of taking for this story.
supervirgin chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
plz update this soon. i like your character even though i dont normally like reading about people with weak character gail is interesting, her brothers a fucking sicko! but still i really feel for gail!

be super x x
firestar267 chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
wow, this is amazing it is really well written and touching

I like Scott :)

i really really want to see where this goes, so I cant wait for more!
Miss Novel chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
I LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! U MUST UPDATE! i have to know what happens next! POOR GAIL. TTTT

(if it were me, i'd beat the crap out of my brother,if only i had one)
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »