Reviews for The Necklace
Through Glass Eyes chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I really like this story and currently it is finding a nice spot in my favs list:)
StarEyed14 chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Wow. Great story so far.. I'm gonna go read chapter three.

stareyed14
tobslytobby chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
wow, this is a really good story. it's really different and unique, i like it. i love gypsie! she's like the best character ever! i love her personality and attitude, it's awesome. and nathan sound pretty hot, i like him too. can't wait for the next update.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
omg! I forgot to review this last time! No wonder you haven't updated lately. YOu were waiting on me weren't you? ;) Anyway, great chapter. I hate how sad it gets at the end, but the beginning was really funny. please update soon. ]
Mistress-K99 chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
Oh nice chapters. Damn, now she starts being nice and everything...stupid stubborn girl.
Serena of Fire chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Interesting story. I like it so far. Keep it up.
sillylittle-emokid chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
fuckin BADASS! i love it , i love it!

Chaos
Katherine-the-greate chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
I love the part about the 'is everyone blind'. I hate it when people ask you what you are doing when the answer is obvously right in front of them. And yes, she totally needed that blow. Please update soon.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
If she liked riding in this chapter, then why was she afraid of his horse earlier?

great chapter.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
nice chapter again. it was funny and sweet. Is there going to be evil in this story?
Katherine-the-greate chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I really like the humor of this chapter.

One thing to consider: go back and change all of the 'your' to "you're".

thanks for posting. Update soon.
Mistress-K99 chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Haha she's jealous. Lol.
Mistress-K99 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
This is pretty cool. I like it.
the last word 2 chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
i really like this story! gypsie is awsome! can't wait to read more!
Lady Gisele chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I really like the first chapter of this story so far. It's pretty humorous with the conversations between Gypsie and the knight. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the twists and turns of this story!