Reviews for Wake The Dead
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Heh. Once you said Linkin Park, I had their vocals in my head when I was reading the lyrics. Ironically, I had been listening to Hybrid Theory earlier today, rediscovering songs I forgot about.

Anyway, I loved the song. So it's an instant fave. Honestly, would have never thought you would include rap into one of your songs - so that's rather interesting. Those segments were probably my favourite, although the lyrics all together were well put together.

My absolute favourite segment was: "I've, tried too hard so now I'm displaced! And I can't save myself when I'm fallen from grace! Your religions are lies, and your God ain't real! And Satan's a hoax, cause there's no souls to steal!" I especially love the part about Satan and the souls.

Anywho, I didn't really catch any errors within the song. But your summary sort of has a few, missing letters and whatnot. I wasn't sure if you had noticed or not.

Amazing job, per usual.
Hazel in the Dell chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
loved this! you have real talent. :D