Reviews for Life's tough with Overprotective Brother's around
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Lazy is right. This is messy garbage.
Lisanna chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Please write more, I want to know what happens in the 4th chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
hbbjhbjhnbjhnjhn
nicole hall chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
omggg this is fricken amazing! i have older brothers and an over protective dad... my mom lives in a different state. anyways this is such a great story and i can totally relate to the character because right now i am dating my 16 year old brothers best friend there is alot of tension around the house!when r u writting the next chapter i need to no! love this story sooo much!
Megan H chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Sooooo Good you should write this series more often!
AmandaDeawattiePersaud chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
were the rest of it at?lol
UKKitty chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Hey there,

This is a really intriguing story and one that I found unexpectedly sinister. There's genuinely something really...odd...about this family; about their over-protectiveness of Carol, and the way they behave as if any relationship is a betrayal of the family's trust.

And I truly *love* dark and sinister stories. ;-)

I hope you update this soon, I want to know more about where this is going...

Kitty
jujube chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
cute story but in the first chapter u didnt say the age of mickael u only gave the age of alex and matt.

as for the dad he's way too much protective/jealous, come on not letting his 3 year old daughter play with a boy loll .

anyways hope u'll update soon , with a longer chapter :)
Mahvish122003 chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
i love where ur taking this! hope tht u update soon!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Um kay. there are a lot of grammar errors and over this whole story there are tons of periods where there need to be question marks. other than that, i really like the plot so far and can't wait to see how the relationship works out. ] update soon.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
another fun chapter. I enjoied reading it. I hope the boys will be okay with Alex eventually. thanks for posting
Katherine-the-greate chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
nice beginning. IT's funny. I wish i had brother like that...even if they do seem dangerous. great work
tghinotecnad chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
i like. check some spelling, and a couple of left out or incorrect words here and there. other than that i think its good.
Cora Zabini chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Heya,

wow i really do like this story. You really must update soon again. I love all the possessive-ness and overprotective-ness. It's brilliant, maybe make Alex possessive too...hint hint hehe. Well it's your fic.

So update soon!

Cora x
Alexa'sAppleTree chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
aww i wonder how the other messages went lol

anywayss awesome story D!

Update soon