Reviews for Sex Scene with Jamie Lynn
Pione chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Nice! I like your play with words.
rauha chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is a very interesting take on Jamie Lynn Spears. It was sexual without being dirty or vulgar, which I can imagine is hard to accomplish.

I especially like this line: "an infant sucking from its mothers infancy". It's a very wonderful way of putting teen pregnancy into words.

I also like how you brought Britney into the poem, and how their "mother coos to her duet of lost daughters." It's all very sad when you think about that way.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
LOVED this line: "an infant sucking from its mothers infancy." pure genius. i also loved your pink words. great:)
Frail.Wings.Of.Vanity chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
i love how you can write so freely on awkward subjects that everyone secretly wonders about, thinks about, envisions. Its sort of beautiful. Its very beautiful. It creates an an image that all of us dread to see but have to realize at one point.

415...wasnt it? All poems?

It makes me even more envious of your lovely words.
theapathycrusade chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Excellent.

You've got a hell of a lot of talent.

"where a mother coos to her duet of lost daughters."

Great
Mrstress chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I was apprehensive to read this piece when I saw the title of it, but I think it's rather good. You write poetry rather well. Good job!
Anthelia White chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I can't think of anything to say, its such a good piece. You win at poetry.
Midnight Doorman chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Overall, I think it's a well written poem... though I agree with the reviewer above that one wouldn't kiss someone's collar bone while the other is "cresting." I guess I just can't really picture how that would actually work.

Do you really think that the guy was that cold to her, though? Some young men do really fall in love, you know.
SweetWithUncertainty chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
bravo
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I just love the way you phrase things; "swollen blond," "boldly silent twin," "church-cocked boyfriend." The adjectives you use are unexpected, and that's what makes it fantastic. And I totally agree with you on the subject matter, too. Great poem. Keep writing! :)
Ayx chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
an infant sucking from its mothers infancy.

Wow...I absolutely fell in love with that line. The whole piece was great but this line was killer for me. Great work

Ayx
dsfhgjkgfdghjklhgf chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
that last stanza was just awesome!
akacz chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Brilliant, especially in the very last stanza. Very brilliant work.
randompoetry chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
i must say that i found this brilliant. especially at the end.
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This is an interesting look at what is in the media. I like the way you wrote it that it could relate to a lot of people, but you focused it at two people that anyone could know. Very cool.

-stix-