Reviews for But He's My TEACHER!
xrawritskalix chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
Amazing chapter! I really hope that you update soon. You've gotta make sure you keep us readers happy. :P That definitely was a harsh place to stop. I just have to know what Lucas is going to say. This is torture having to wit to find out more. I will love you more than anything if you update this any time soon. Keep up the good work!

Kali
picturesquexstorm chapter 16 . 8/22/2009
Hi! Oh my gosh, this story is so amazing. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)

I really, really want everything to be okay between Lucas and Alex! Josh is really bothering me. Haha. You've done a fantastic job with the story!
hatnim77 chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
Lucas reminds me so much of Edward Cullen. I hate to admit that, but I can't stop thinking of those scenes where Cullen was struggling to stay away from Bella.

I know I can't be too far off with that comparison. Your profile pretty much tells me I'm dead-on with the Edward Cullen thing, right? Although I do like your forbidden situation (teacher/student love likely love) better than Stephanie Meyer's situation (vampire/human love unlikely love).

Sidenote: Is it creepy that I found another chapter to comment on just so I can give another review? Yes.

Who cares? I don't.

Update!
queenehlana chapter 16 . 8/21/2009
OMGOSHOMGOSHOMGOSH! *hyperventilates* I think I'm gonna die! :( There's no more story! *sobs* ANd you left it a cliffy too. I'm really sad now. And I'm not gonna be happy until you update.:D pwease! hehe I'm a freak. But ya I really, really love this story. It's really very cute. :D I'm actually kinda like Beth with my friends. Screaming over cutifulness and forever matchmaking.. heehee :) Anyways, please, please update! Thankies!

Queen Ehlana
LostInWonderland19 chapter 16 . 8/8/2009
omfg i MUST know what happens next!
hatnim77 chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
I lovelovelove this story!

I thought I reviewed it before, but I guess I didn't!(shocker)

The whole "hot male teacher falling for his quiet female student" premise could have gone wrong very quickly, but it hasn't! It's Completely Believable.

You write really well, and every update makes my day!

SO (nudgenudge) MAKE MY DAY TODAY!
Dringer chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
Oh my gosh. I love your story! But yes, you're right, that is a VERY harsh place to stop. Please, please update soon! Thanks for writing this, by the way. There aren't too many good stories like this out there :)
R0ck3rAng3l4444 chapter 16 . 8/5/2009
ama-zing all i can say and that's is so a cruel place to stop
Sweet-Cakesz24 chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
Wow this story is so awesomee! Once i read it i couldn't stop. It's so cute how there meant for eachother. It's so messed up what josh was doingg. I'm still confused when they say that it's illegal for them to date. i get that hes her teacher and thats unproffesional but shes a senior making her 18 and 18 is a legal age to date someone older. Review quick pleasee! ]
UponAtlas chapter 16 . 7/25/2009
HEY this is definately not a good place to end! why, why, WHY would josh do that to lucas? WHY?

rant over...anyways...this is going awesome, i love alex, though she seems very lost at the moment with what to do about her man lucas

please update soon, and i swear i will love you forever!
Mila Rend chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
Ok so I get out of the hospital and find THREE updates on here, and I was so happy. But then you end it like that? I dont know how many of these cliffhangers I can take. P.S. I hate Josh!
Shadow of Love chapter 16 . 7/22/2009
omg. ok first of all i want to congratulate u on such an awesome story, seriously you left me completely bewildered at this last chap. second, josh is a total jackass and i dont believe the crap about him trying to help alex, this guy cant help anybody and deserves to die for what hes putting alex through. third once again congrats cause now i feel like i have fallen for lucas, such a great character! please update soon! dont leave me hanging like this!
7oNjA chapter 16 . 7/21/2009
That was insane...I vote Lucas kicks the crap out of Josh, he would totally deserve that. I'm eagerly anticipating more!

bbyluv
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 16 . 7/16/2009
That is a harsh harsh place to stop!

Gah! have... to... read... more!
Cuddly Sacred Vampire chapter 16 . 7/16/2009
-eye twitch- I knew it would happen soon but WHY? lol can't wait for the next chapter im on the edge of my seat waiting for more
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »